Server

Hey guys,

I am using y_ini but I have a problem,when I close samp-server.exe when I am login the stats won't save..However,when I am using /q and exit the server it do save..

How can I fix it ?

You won't get help because we can't determine your problem causing this. Would you mind if you show us your codes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSoul
Посмотреть сообщение
You won't get help because we can't determine your problem causing this. Would you mind if you show us your codes?
sure,what codes do you need ?

Every time I exit samp-server.exe its happen.

Show me your login/register system codes. (onplayerconnect,ondialogresponse, etc..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSoul
Посмотреть сообщение
Show me your login/register system codes. (onplayerconnect,ondialogresponse, etc..)
All of the scripts ??

I know that OnGameModeExit is working with samp-server.exe but I don't know how to fix it.

UP...

nvm..

Probably the saving player data callback isn't called when samp-server.exe closed, you have to loop all online players in OnGameModeExit and there save their data.

i have nearly the same problem,when i close the samp-server.exe and re-open it,my stats doesn't load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorperez
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys,

I am using y_ini but I have a problem,when I close samp-server.exe when I am login the stats won't save..However,when I am using /q and exit the server it do save..

How can I fix it ?
I presume when mean you close the exe it doesn't save?

If that's the case it wont save as your just killing the server so it can't process anything etc.. if you need to do a restart you need to kick all the players before closing the server console to avoid losing data.