Strings

Still, Didn't get the meaning of "Strings". Maybe because i am not english ? Anyway, Can anyone tell me it's meaning and give me the wiki also.

String is used for format.
Format is used to store variables, and displays the text with the variables.

While SendClientMessage just displays normal text.

There is a sticky thread at the top, you could've asked there. What you are asking is a minor question... anyways..
String is an array where you can store a text.
Creds to Konstantinos for teaching this to me.
EDIT::
@above,
strings don't have to be formatted. I can store a text in a string, and leave it just like that.

The word "String" means series of characters ,like a sentence Example : "Hello Le3at"

Now,what is characters ? ,Characters are letter,numbers,punctuators etc. Exmple : 'H' <-- is a character 'E' <-- is a character ,'L' <-- is a character,'L' <-- is a character ,'O' <-- is a character

when we make a series/chain of it ,it becomes a string. Example : "Hello"

Therefore , series of characters is known as String.

Alphanumeric vales can also be store in a string ,such as new name[128] ; name = "Le3at"

You should stop labering stuff you don't know about. And don't show off while you say wrong stuff. String doesn't mean "a series of characters". It is incorrect what you said, totally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
Посмотреть сообщение
You should stop labering stuff you don't know about. And don't show off while you say wrong stuff. String doesn't mean "a series of characters". It is incorrect what you said, totally.
Show off ? what am I showing off ?

scripting talent. Which you don't have. Continue this conversation in pm, this is not hte place where you can fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
Посмотреть сообщение
scripting talent. Which you don't have. Continue this conversation in pm, this is not hte place where you can fight.
"Scripting Talent" did I ever say that I am a professional scripter ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittik
Посмотреть сообщение
The word "String" means series of characters ,like a sentence Example : "Hello Le3at"

Now,what is characters ? ,Characters are letter,numbers,punctuators etc. Exmple : 'H' <-- is a character 'E' <-- is a character ,'L' <-- is a character,'L' <-- is a character ,'O' <-- is a character

when we make a series/chain of it ,it becomes a string. Example : "Hello"

Therefore , series of characters is known as String.

Alphanumeric vales can also be store in a string ,such as new name[128] ; name = "Le3at"
And how will the computer know that name is Le3aT ? Can you give me an example, explaining every word, please ?

In computer programming, a string is traditionally a sequence of characters, either as a literal constant or as some kind of variable. The latter may allow its elements to be mutated and the length changed, or it may be fixed (after creation). A string is generally understood as a data type and is often implemented as an array of bytes (or words) that stores a sequence of elements, typically characters, using some character encoding. A string may also denote more general arrays or other sequence (or list) data types and structures.

-From wikipedia