Last day at work after 13 years....scary!!

Woah .
Best of luck buddy .

Heh regarding the page: I published it hastily before I left work so that work friends could bookmark it or whatever. I'm hoping to have it and the site ready by June 16th.

Back up: I was told if I ever need to come back, just show up. They kinda love me here

CJ: I turn 38 in June

Oh my face is terrible. It really is.

congrats! GL.

Good luck with your "little" business[it ain't going to be "little" for a long time i bet!]

It surprises me that you're not going to earn money the kaisersouse-way.

So you were a lab rat for 13 years? Not bad mate. Wanna give me a job wit em? I would to be paid to be a lab rat.

Anyway good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
It surprises me that you're not going to earn money the kaisersouse-way.
I gave up hooking YEARS ago. Risk of disease, and my rack just isn't what it used to be (with gravity and age and all)

For all those stalkers, here is the location picture of his unit:

Very nice, goodluck with your store, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
For all those stalkers, here is the location picture of his unit:
and by that you mean you. That's really creepy and not something you should post without permission.

Anyway, congratulations, owning a business is terrifying initially but awesome once you get to grips with things! Good luck!

Also just putting it out there you totally need a secretary *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
and by that you mean you. That's really creepy and not something you should post without permission.

Anyway, congratulations, owning a business is terrifying initially but awesome once you get to grips with things! Good luck!

The address is on the ******** page, how else would customers find him :-p

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение

it's on the FB page, the address that is. If he didn't want people seeing it, he wouldn't post it. It isn't as if I posted the actual address..

Good luck! Hope it prospers as expected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
it's on the FB page, the address that is. If he didn't want people seeing it, he wouldn't post it. It isn't as if I posted the actual address..
I can't believe you've done this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I gave up hooking YEARS ago. Risk of disease, and my rack just isn't what it used to be (with gravity and age and all)
Move to Australia? upside down

Good luck with your business. Being your own boss sounds fun, except good luck with the old people calling you up asking silly questions (if thats what you're going into). Once you've been in it for a month or so, you should totally make a thread listing 'odd' questions you've been asked.

Best of luck.

Get the counter ready for the amount of times you're about to say; "Have you tried turning it off and on again? " haha.

Good luck!

Cool, so this is going to be the first SA-MP hosting company with an office?

Congratulations bro. I wish you the best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungKris
Посмотреть сообщение
Good luck
I don't think it's a good idea to start hosting for gameservers though
Nowadays everyone uses a VPS
Incorrect, there's plenty of people who use gameservers for a basic clan server for friends for example, or even just a small server. Of course once you get to having 100+ players in a SA-MP server, you're going to want to move to more dedicated resources to ensure stability, security, and generally to just have more control. Plenty of people use game server hosting. Remember that SA-MP isn't the only multiplayer game, there's plenty of different games to host.