pawno crash

My pawno is crashing because i reached the limit of going like that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I made a ShowPlayerDialog commands, And i can't shorten it, While it keeps crashing pawno, What to do ?

Format the ShowPlayerDialog - Place your code below and Ill help you out

PHP код:
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid60"Commands""{FFA1A1}/information\t{FFFFFF}If you want to know info about the server\n{FFA1A1}/updates\t{FFFFFF}If you want to be updated daily by the updates of the server\n{FFA1A1}/version\t{FFFFFF}Show the recent and the comming version of the server\n{FFA1A1}/tele\t{FFFFFF}Shows all the teleports\n{FFA1A1}/fixvw\t{FFFFFF}For fixing the virtual world\n{FFA1A1}/fix\t{FFFFFF}For fixing your vehicle's health\n{FFA1A1}/animlist\t{FFFFFF}To Show the Current Availble Animations to do\n{FFA1A1}/songs\t{FFFFFF}To See the Availble Songs to play""Close""");
         return 
1;

Fixed - If this has helped you do not forget to +1 rep

Код:
new maintext[500], title[500];
	    format(title, sizeof title, "Commands");
	    format(maintext, sizeof maintext, "/information\t If you want to know info about the server\n/updates\t If you want to be updated daily by the updates of the server\n/version\tShow the recent and the comming version of the server\n/tele\tShows all the teleports\n/fixvw\tFor fixing the virtual world\n/fix\tFor fixing your vehicle's health\n/animlist\tTo Show the Current Availble Animations to do\n/songs\tTo See the Availble Songs to play");
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, title, maintext, "Close", "");

where are the colors ? When i added the colors, It crashed :/

I removed the colors because they are not defined colors within SAMP - Use HTML color codes

If you have skype it will be much easier - Add me Slaykler

I used them before in another dialog but okay