Pawn compiler crashed

Hello samp-forums users !

I'm a translator but also a scripter and I translated well, 10.000 lines from a gamemode and never had a problem.

A few days later, I translated 30.000 lines in all and when I tried to compile the gamemode, pawno crashed.

What I tried to do :

- Search the last things I translated to see if I missed or erased something that could crash the software.

- download some bracket missing finder but some told me it was alright, some said me that one bracket was missing.

- download some alternatives of pawno but they crashed too..

- put another gamemode but this one doesn't crashed (so it comes from my gamemode).

What is the matter ?

Thanks a lot !

Look for the smaller details.

For example:
When this occurred to me, I accidentally used "(" instead of a comma.

Try looking for these kind of mistakes.

Yeah I know but should I search through thousand of lines ??

Just look for the ones you've edited recently.

Commenting out certain lines you think cause the problem is recommended.

You just need to find that out by yourself because nothing can be done. There is no alternative compiler or some sort of error finder which can assist you for your mistake. If you've translated through some translator, you've done a good job copying codes directly to the translator.

find if u accidentally wrote ublic instead of public or some brackets

Yeah but as said, the code is too long to search each detail

check were you last edited the script you might have a missing { or } to make the compile crash.

I put in comment the last 5.000 lines and it crashes !

Does anyone have a performant missing bracket finder ?

Sorry for bump but problem is solved..

I remember that I slept on my keyboard and wrote something like "fgdsgdghgf" outside a public ._.

Thanks for your help guys, peace !