Vehicle problem

there are faction vehicle spawn in the interior, but they where falling, also if i park my car in a different interior as well it also falling, most of the object all are createdynamicobject or is there problem with plugin? and why all the vehicle like has been set to vw 0 and they where fall? if inside in a original interior example transfender interior when i park my car in there it is also falling. like it never support any. please help

Is there a way to keep vehicle stay at its own position without falling or going anywhere?

Maybe nudge up the Z Position abit? +1 or +2?

example this?

Quote:

SASDVehicles[5] = AddStaticVehicleEx(598,607.65106201,-621.64862061,-4.37786770,0.00000000,40,61,VEHICLE_RESPAWN); //Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe nudge up the Z Position? +1 or +2?
EDITED!

Woops! Didn't notice you replyed.

pawn Код:
SASDVehicles[0] = AddStaticVehicleEx(497,611.36193848,-609.06054688,22.79080963+1.5,270.00000000,40,61,VEHICL E_RESPAWN); //Maverick

like a vehicle spawn protection perhaps?

If you don't want your vehicle to fall inside a interior. + the Z Position of the vehicle you want not to fall.

Is there a way to edit it vitual world parking?

Код:
CMD:park(playerid, params[])
{
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicleKeysFrom] != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
	{
		new ownerid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicleKeysFrom];
		if(IsPlayerConnected(ownerid))
		{
			new d = PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicleKeys];
			if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, PlayerVehicleInfo[ownerid][d][pvId]))
			{
			    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You must be in the driver seat.");
				new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:angle, Float:health;
				GetVehicleHealth(PlayerVehicleInfo[ownerid][d][pvId], health);
				if(health < 800) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Your vehicle is too damaged to park it.");
				if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLockCar] == GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) PlayerInfo[playerid][pLockCar] = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID;
				if(IsARC(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid))) // RC Vehicles
				{
					new Float:vehPos[3];
					GetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),vehPos[0], vehPos[1], vehPos[2]);
					SetPlayerPos(playerid,vehPos[0], vehPos[1]+0.5, vehPos[2]+1.5);
				}
				GetVehiclePos(PlayerVehicleInfo[ownerid][d][pvId], x, y, z);
				GetVehicleZAngle(PlayerVehicleInfo[ownerid][d][pvId], angle);
				SurfingCheck(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
				UpdatePlayerVehicleParkPosition(ownerid, d, x, y, z, angle, health);
				PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 0);
			 	SetPlayerArmedWeapon(playerid, 0);

new string[29 + (MAX_PLAYER_NAME * 2)];
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s has parked %s's vehicle.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(ownerid));
				ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
				return 1;
			}
		}
	}
	for(new d = 0 ; d < MAX_PLAYERVEHICLES; d++)
	{
		if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][d][pvId]))
		{
			new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:angle, Float:health;
			GetVehicleHealth(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][d][pvId], health);
            if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You must be in the driver seat.");
			if(health < 800) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Your vehicle is too damaged to park it.");
			if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLockCar] == GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) PlayerInfo[playerid][pLockCar] = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID;
			GetVehiclePos(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][d][pvId], x, y, z);
			GetVehicleZAngle(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][d][pvId], angle);
			SurfingCheck(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
			UpdatePlayerVehicleParkPosition(playerid, d, x, y, z, angle, health);
			PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][d][pvId], 0);
			SetPlayerArmedWeapon(playerid, 0);

new string[30 + (MAX_PLAYER_NAME * 2)];
			format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s has parked their vehicle.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
			ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
			return 1;
		}
	}
	SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to be inside a vehicle that you own.");
	return 1;
}

I thing i know the problem, is the a way the object spawn faster when we /enter with our vehicle?