Verdant Meadows Death Bug - OnPlayerDeath not called

The bike's position when I died. Notice the bottle in my right hand.

If you go inside the aircraft garage in Verdant Meadows (where the abandoned airstrip is), take any bike such as FCR-900 and do a wheelie near the garage doors, your character and bike "disappear" while getting the shaky death screen but neither OnPlayerDeath nor OnPlayerSpawn get called. Upon respawn you lose whatever weapons you had, receive either a cigar or bottle in your right hand (as shown in the screenshot), and your character runs like CJ even if the server has PED run enabled. For each time I died the position varied, but they were all right beside the garage doors.

Another thing that can happen when doing the wheelie before dying is that your character streams out for other nearby players.

It may take a while to reproduce, or it may not. There doesn't seem to be a deliberate way to do it with immediate results. Credits to sorrowful for showing this to me.

It also happens at my server, that hanger is a restricted area for a faction and guess what? There is a FCR spawn there aswell, like a few metres away, I faced this issue, the other members did so too, plus, this bug also happens at the airstrip, doesn't have to be in the hanger, also, we lost weapons aswell, with a bottle at our hands or a cigar at our mouth.