Do you prefer more or less zones in TDM

So do you prefer more or less captureable zones in TDM servers?
What is your opinion and why is it so.

more captures because that will give players more fun + they can earn score fast if there more captures

I'd say that it depends on the total size of the playable area. If it's a small area and it's stocked with capturable zones, stuff could get a little too much. If you have a huge area, with just 2 zones somewhere, it might be too less. You could try finding a balance between the two, so that it doesn't look 'messy', or too 'busy' around an area, but enough zones to make the playable area kinda adventurous.

As the zones are more as the game is more battle field, because teams will try to catch as much as the can zones. And ofcourse not less than 10 zones. It must be minimum about 20 zones.

3 zones will suffy.

If the zone can be captured and recaptured again and again and again, it would be enough.

Look at MW3 : in the mode where you have to catch the flags (sorry, don't remember the exact name of the mode), there are usually 3 per map at random points.

i think More captures will be nice more Teams And more fun More TDM and More excitment to server :P

i think you need to make a Good Script and Good Guns
so the players will always oline in TDM Server .

less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vule.
Посмотреть сообщение
less
How insightful an opinion.

OT: More zones always are fun, but make sure there aren't so many zones that some of them are empty. I'd say something like (averagePlayers/5) - so you have 50 average players, 10 zones should do it, for 10 average players, 2 should. Seems fair enough!

Turfwars mode with medium gangzones.