Your opinion about a situation...

So I currently have a situation where my hoster wants to close down my gamemode and switch it with overused COD gamemode, simply because "we aren't popular"; and I don't know how does he expect a server to get popular in 2 days, we literally just got hosted tab yesterday.
He basically wants to switch to old COD gamemode with ladmin just to gain random players to which he'll give admin level and "refund".
Me on other side, I like to work with loyal players who care about the server and I like to listen to opinion of majority, for example if majority wants a change, I'll do it, if 1 person only wants it while others refuse - I won't do it.
So give me opinion, what to do and how to continue?
Like I'd rather have 10 loyal players on daily basis than 60 random players who just come and go daily.
And I hope your opinions will change his or mine vision

Host it yourself?

I didn't understand. You want players? And loyal admins?

No, I want to use my unique custom gamemode with own admin system.
And I don't care about playercount, I'd be happy if I get 10 loyal players (which we did).
But the problem is hoster, he wants to use overused COD gamemode just to be popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocMax
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I want to use my unique custom gamemode with own admin system.
And I don't care about playercount, I'd be happy if I get 10 loyal players (which we did).
But the problem is hoster, he wants to use overused COD gamemode just to be popular.
If you don't agree with him, don't work with him. A server where the management(*) quarrels BtS is bound to fail.

* assuming he's in the management since he's hosting for you. If not > ditch him (assuming it's your server).

Well what would you prefer? A unique server with custom script or overused COD gamemode which is used by 5 servers ins ame time?

Unique Server, if your hosts disagree's drop kick him and move on to someone who will just host for you without admin rank or get your own hosting.

Use another host lol

Your starting step was wrong !
No one can help you here .

Yeah i agree with Takeit, there is a lot of free samp server hosters. Make a deal with someone to host your server.