Khanz is Blackmailing us!

I'm sorry to waste your time.

No offence but this SS does look slightly fake.

I don't believe that this belongs to be out in the open, if you have any problems with a user, report them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
No offence but this SS does look slightly fake.
It looks legit, just looks like he changed the font, replacing ariel with something else.

Also ontopic, report the PM via the report button in the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't believe that this belongs to be out in the open, if you have any problems with a user, report them.
They have been reported, and no action was taken.

Why are you posting a screenshot from Bingos account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
Посмотреть сообщение
They have been reported, and no action was taken.
There you have your answer. You probably shouldn't pursue it and just ignore him. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks legit, just looks like he changed the font, replacing ariel with something else.

Also ontopic, report the PM via the report button in the message.
Yeah, but not only that, Bingo's reaction is a bit weird when Khanz asks for money, but if this is true, then wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, but not only that, Bingo's reaction is a bit weird when Khanz asks for money, but if this is true, then wow.
Well many people said report report report, That button is a show piece. Did that 10 times, But failed.

Why my reaction was this?

I can't just ignore and allow someone to f... my reputation for no reason at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Well many people said report report report, That button is a show piece. Did that 10 times, But failed.

Why my reaction was this?

I can't just ignore and allow someone to f... my reputation for no reason at all.
When you sending over the Ј20 mate?