Server hanging irregardless of script

I had permission to make another thread about my server issue.

Hi,

This is a continuation from a previous thread of mine. I thought it'd be appropriate to make a new thread due to the fact the problem is nothing like the one I originally posted about, and the replies make it more confusing (given the situation).

I have tried two separate hosts yet my server hangs, regardless of what script I'm using! This would usually happen after about 20-30 minutes, even if no one is online at all. I even tried lvdm which comes with the default SA:MP package, so surely that would work fine. And I can't rule it out completely, but I do doubt it's the host as it's happened to two separate ones now.

Am I correct in thinking there is no point using profiler plugin and crashdetect since I'm using the lvdm mode?

Could it be the way the FTP folder is setup?

Thanks.

Do all the players in your vicinity suddenly get those hourglass icons near their nametags? It stays like that for a few seconds and then passes? If the answer is yes, i have it to but no, unfortunately i don't have a solution.

I think the CPU hits 100% and that's why it's happening but it's quite strange since this was never happening before the 0.3z version.

that usually happened to me when I had infinite loops going on... you sure you tried just with lvdm? no aditional plugins/fs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpower
Посмотреть сообщение
that usually happened to me when I had infinite loops going on... you sure you tried just with lvdm? no aditional plugins/fs ?
Good point. I forgot to get rid of those, but at least I've ruled out my main GM. I'll take those out for now and see the results.

Thanks for the responses so far.

EDIT: It is the plugins causing the problems. My plugins:
plugins sscanf.so fixes2.so crashdetect.so profiler.so

I've removed them all, and no crashing, now I am adding them back one by one to see where the problems begin.

Seems to be fixes2.so which is causing the hanging.