Server half crashing - no response in-game but response on client

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
Can anyone shed any light on this?
Did you compile with -d3? I don't get anything from those debug prints. Did you get those straight before your server crashed?

show us your last server logs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you compile with -d3? I don't get anything from those debug prints. Did you get those straight before your server crashed?
I have now:

pawn Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:          12284 bytes
Code size:           886712 bytes
Data size:         28302848 bytes
Stack/heap size:     120000 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements:29321844 bytes
The crashdetector log lines were around the time of the crash, possibly before yes. Is the problem to do with recursion? (Isn't that when a function calls itself?)

Server just half crashed yet nothing was printed to the server log yet.
Ah, it just seems the recursion is y_ini, nothing to worry about regarding that.

Now follow my procedure:

Since you are compiled with -d3, wait for the next server crash. Once your server crashes, look at the server_log.txt and see if you have any prints over there.

If you don't, remove the trunk system or disable it. You may partially remove this.

I bet the issue is a writing / saving issue. So remove all Saving / writing functions, comment them out. Run the server and see if you crash, if you don't, your issue is most probably from there.

INI_WriteInt, INI_WriteString, especially strings, if you are writing a string, that can cause an issue if not done properly.

This isn't really to Tamer T as I've been speaking to him on Skype:

No crash detect prints. It is loaded OK. So I don't think that's helpful in this case.

I've printed(printf) whenever a function is called, and that does not help with the situation either. Even fully removing the trunk system did not help. The server will crash even if no one is online, and the logs don't help.

However, I can't seem to get profiler to work, I can't find where it is outputting/it is not outputting anywhere.

I do think it might be somehow CPU related since the ping does seem to go high when the server half crashes.

The server hanging has absolutely nothing to do with my script (although I tidied it up quite a lot)

The server hanging is even happening on lvdm, a mode which you get with the SA:MP package. At the same time, I fail to see how it's the host because I've tried two different ones. What could be the problem then?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
I told you like 2 times already, try the crash detect plugin and the profiler plugin. When will you do it? If your script is hunged up this can be because of a CPU spike or a bad code. Crash detect will tell us if it is bad code, profiler plugin will tell us if it is CPU spikes.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=271129

How will this help if it crashes on any script, even the ones supplied by the SA:MP team?