[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Show me your ysf.cfg please. I'm going to start to add support for r2-2 soooon.

I don't think I've really changed anything, but here it is regardless:

Код:
# Protection against fake pickup ids
PickupProtection 0

# Protection against fakekill
DeathProtection 0

# Protection against sproofed dialog ids
DialogProtection 0

# Use redirected YSF's own RPC for spawning
UseCustomSpawn 0

# Allowing remote RCON connections with banned IPs (its very good to enable when you need to unban yourself)
AllowRemoteRCONWithBannedIPs 0

# Use this if you want to use SetMaxPlayers to increase your server slots at runtime
# DANGER: With enabling this option server will allow to connect 1000 players, doesn't matter what is your "maxplayers" value in server.cfg!
IncreaseRakNetInternalPlayers 0

# If the option above isn't enabled this option won't have any effect
# Change raknet internal threads sleeping time, lowering the value migh result in smoother sync - by default is 5ms
RakNetInternalSleepTime 5

# Delay im ms - object will be attached to player after this delay passed, lowering this delay might result in crashes 
AttachObjectDelay 2000

# SA-MP by default doesn't store material info for per-player objects, which made GetPlayerObjectMaterial/MaterialText broken
# If you just use streamer for objects and you don't wanna use those two natives below, then disable this option
StorePlayerObjectsMaterial 0

# With this option you can load YSF on whatever server version, but it can result unwanted behavior
SkipVersionCheck 0
One thing that springs to my mind it could be something dialog related. When I checked the log, the server crashed 2 seconds or so after that, which is approximately the time after which the login dialog would be shown ingame. While this could've been the cause, although this is not consistent.

Please try this linux build: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/rGGZpRYnXw35N

This is abosolutely not related to dialogs, it's realed to my coding mistake what I did before with SetObjectMaterialText

That does make sense, as a material text is one of the first things player get exposed to in my server. I tested the build on a linux pc at home, and it seemed to be fine now. Thank you for the fix.

Please after you try it on live server, confirm that does it works really.

Thanks. If do, I'll update the main link.

This is most odd... When I tried it on the live server nobody could join the server. Everybody's getting kicked:
Quote:

[09:53:06] Kicking ***.***.***.*** because they didn't logon to the game.

It did work on the test linux server though... I have no crash information to provide as it didn't crash, just didn't let anyone to connect.

The odd thing is that it worked just fine on the linux test server, not on the main. I'm not experiencing this kicking with R18 though.

Sorry for late response, but I wasn't able to provide another test version sooner.

I would suggest you to test this build on Linux. I've removed something related to connection. I'm curious, that does it helps.

Hey Kurta

I have updated YSF to R19 version and throws me these errors

pawn Код:
[02:43:15] [connection] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx requests connection cookie.
[02:43:16] [connection] incoming connection: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx id: 0
[02:43:16] [debug] Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"
[02:43:18] [join] Adonis has joined the server (0:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx)
[02:43:18] [debug] Run time error 7: "Stack underflow"
[02:43:18] [debug]  Stack pointer (STK) is 0x16C7880, stack top (STP) is 0x16C787C
[02:43:18] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[02:43:18] [debug] Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"
[02:43:20] [debug] Run time error 7: "Stack underflow"
[02:43:20] [debug]  Stack pointer (STK) is 0x16C78C0, stack top (STP) is 0x16C787C
[02:43:20] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[02:43:22] [debug] Run time error 7: "Stack underflow"
[02:43:22] [debug]  Stack pointer (STK) is 0x16C78C0, stack top (STP) is 0x16C787C
[02:43:22] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[02:43:26] [debug] Run time error 7: "Stack underflow"
[02:43:26] [debug]  Stack pointer (STK) is 0x16C78BC, stack top (STP) is 0x16C787C
[02:43:26] [debug] AMX backtrace: .......
SO: Ubuntu 16.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for late response, but I wasn't able to provide another test version sooner.

I would suggest you to test this build on Linux. I've removed something related to connection. I'm curious, that does it helps.
Wasn't able to test it for a while, but now I did. It looks like there's another issue now. When user types in their password, dialog closes, nothing happens in R19. They aren't kicked from the server. None of this happens in R18. I'm using easyDialog, which could cause issues with dialogID spoofing detection scripts.

Hi kurta, I wonder if you can add whereby weapon HUD & etc can be hidden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi kurta, I wonder if you can add whereby weapon HUD & etc can be hidden?
It is not possible without client modifications, although TogglePlayerWidescreen does the job for the HUD.

After the server was upgraded to R2 and the plug-in to R19, the chat started to display the last actions from the server log. How to fix?

R2 doesn't supported yet.

GetLocalIP crash server!

Please update for SA:MP 0.3.7 R2

Might from work i will do it. At home i dont have a good pc and internet.

kurta999, is possible in the next version to put native GetPlayerFPS(playerid) ?

Try to update it for 0.3.7R2 or 0.3.8 ASAP, my gamemode is really dependent on half of the YSF features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to update it for 0.3.7R2 or 0.3.8 ASAP, my gamemode is really dependent on half of the YSF features.
it seems that the author abandoned the development of this plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
it seems that the author abandoned the development of this plugin.
Have a little patience mate, he said he will take a look at it a week ago