[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Time for someone to pick up and take over. As usual.

So who is gonna be the lucky sucker this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a thing called "admin log in", so a board administrator can log into an user account without knowing his password. Also, kurta could have checked "remember me" so anyone with access to his computer could connect to that forum (by mistake or not).
Moreover, he hasn't logged on this forum and github since March.

I don't want to turn this topic into an argument. It is really sad if he will spend his next 15 years in jail and I still hope that that article was not about Kurta.
There's also a thing called "bullshit" , so a person that is bored and has nothing better to do , spread false news about someone.Like I could say "omg EMMET is arrested" but in fact he just decided to leave samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
There's also a thing called "bullshit" , so a person that is bored and has nothing better to do , spread false news about someone.Like I could say "omg EMMET is arrested" but in fact he just decided to leave samp.
This is more likley, I checked his account on that hungarian forum his last activity was 24th April.

****** Translate Hot Sauce: https://translate.******usercontent....bC-MTX37DqpGNQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
This is more likley, I checked his account on that hungarian forum his last activity was 24th April.

****** Translate Hot Sauce: https://translate.******usercontent....bC-MTX37DqpGNQ
The article was written in March 31 , and as seen on link above Kurta's last activity was April 24th.
If we take a close look on the website that shows the article , it looks all fake.The site is located in Slovakia whilst kurta lives in Hungary.I could provide even more facts that would support my theory, but it's not worth because only a noob doesn't realise that this is fake/not real kurta.
Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attila_Kiss so yeah kurta is a politician now? Enough with these bullshits lol

On Steam, kurta is located in Slovakia, also they confirmed it when I asked on his server.

If you don't belive it then don't, I really don't care. I did not post this to make an argument. I just wanted to tell to not to expect updates from kurta, and someone should take over the project.

Yeah, kurta lives in Slovakia, there are lot of hungarians in Slovakia, thats why he speaks hungarian. His age is closer to 20 then 19 so they rounded the age in the article. The source is reliable, one of his closer friend posted the article, which happens to be the co-owner of his server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaradam
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, kurta lives in Slovakia, there are lot of hungarians in Slovakia, thats why he speaks hungarian. His age is closer to 20 then 19 so they rounded the age in the article. The source is reliable, one of his closer friend posted the article, which happens to be the co-owner of his server.
Yes, it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
The article was written in March 31 , and as seen on link above Kurta's last activity was April 24th.
Kurta's last activity was April 24th, because the kurta's server's co-owners have kurta's password so they can edit the server description in sampforum.hu.
Sadly the story about kurta is true.

^ I can confirm that. / TwisT3R, co-owner of MaXXiMuM FreeRoam

If a week from now there is no connection from him to sa-mp forum, sorry for you Kurta, a shame to spend 15 years in a hole. 15 years not return.

Can anyone use remote RCON on versions from R16?

Edit: Okay, I've made a fork and fixed remote RCON. Could anyone please make me a Linux build (or at least tell me how to do it)?
https://github.com/IllidanS4/YSF

Okay, managed to compile it.
R17-1 Changelog
  • RCON connections are allowed again.
  • GetObjectAttachedData and GetObjectAttachedOffset return correct values if attached on a player.
Download:
YSF.dll
YSF.so

Please report any errors and review my changes, if you know C++.

If this whole thing is true, I gotta admit that the guy has some balls lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, managed to compile it.
R17-1 Changelog
  • RCON connections are allowed again.
  • GetObjectAttachedData and GetObjectAttachedOffset return correct values if attached on a player.
Download:
YSF.dll
YSF.so

Please report any errors and review my changes, if you know C++.
Have you tested this build on linux?
AFAIK, IsBanned() is not working on linux and can crash the server.

I've tested the Linux version on my server, seems fine.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Please [...] review my changes, if you know C++.
Reviewed your changes, everything seems fine, except that change you made to RPCs.h in a4201c5a. Specifying the base type of an enum is a C++11 feature, thus it's compiler, not platform dependent. So removing the type completely should be fine.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...87#post3092587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iokskpdfOYg

I made this video two years ago and the last time I checked, this bug still existed. Could you test it?

It works on my server, I think it was fixed.

R17-2
.dll .so .inc
Added new natives:
Код:
native GetSyncBounds(&Float:hmin, &Float:hmax, &Float:vmin, &Float:vmax);
native SetSyncBounds(Float:hmin, Float:hmax, Float:vmin, Float:vmax);
They address this issue. These functions control the bounds where the player position and shots are synced with other players. You can quite easily set them to infinity:
Код:
#define FLOAT_INFINITY (Float:0x7F800000)
SetSyncBounds(-FLOAT_INFINITY, FLOAT_INFINITY, -FLOAT_INFINITY, FLOAT_INFINITY);
Default bounds are "-20000, 20000, -1000, 200000". The first two parameters control the bounds for X and Y coordinates, while the second two for the Z coordinate, i.e. height.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
R17-2
.dll .so .inc
Added new natives:
Код:
native GetSyncBounds(&Float:hmin, &Float:hmax, &Float:vmin, &Float:vmax);
native SetSyncBounds(Float:hmin, Float:hmax, Float:vmin, Float:vmax);
They address this issue. These functions control the bounds where the player position and shots are synced with other players. You can quite easily set them to infinity:
Код:
#define FLOAT_INFINITY (Float:0x7F800000)
SetSyncBounds(-FLOAT_INFINITY, FLOAT_INFINITY, -FLOAT_INFINITY, FLOAT_INFINITY);
Default bounds are "-20000, 20000, -1000, 200000". The first two parameters control the bounds for X and Y coordinates, while the second two for the Z coordinate, i.e. height.
Great job mate

If you will commit to maintaining this project, I think it would be fine for you to create your own topic in order to be able to edit the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
If you will commit to maintaining this project, I think it would be fine for you to create your own topic in order to be able to edit the first post.
As you wish, I've made a new topic here.