[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

There is another beta release, test it. Just test it, that everything works. Please test pickups are okey or not. If okey, no crashes, i'll release it now.

http://www.mfrserver.com/up/YSF_BetaR10_Cross.rar

pawn Код:
// Rak-samp crash
native SendInvalidPlayerSync(playerid)
You forgot the ; :P

Please add
pawn Код:
native GetPlayerFPS(playerid, fps);

It works and not crash!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dampyr
Посмотреть сообщение
It works and not crash!!
How long and with how many players wherr on server when you tested? And how many pickups?

I don't know if you need my info but i started my server last night with about 20 players online.. so far so good.

Win or linux?

I started server this morning, servers with 10/20 players and 20 pickups on CentOs!

Mine is on linux.

Then okey. I'll implement GetPlayerFPS(), i'll upload it tonight to my server, test until tomorrow night and if everything are okey, it will be released today or Friday.

Thanks a lot for implementing the fps function. If you need any feedback send me a PM.

I used
pawn Код:
SendInvalidPlayerSync( playerid );
under OnPlayerConnect and with my "RakSAMPClient" i can still connect to the server. (linux)

It's not easy to make getplayerfps from plugin, so now use pawn solution. Maybe in future releases.

Ok man, thx anyway !

New pickup system DOESN'T work which was my goal with R10, YSF won't be released now.

Is it possible to make a function like:
Код:
native TogglePlayerLandingGear(playerid, toggle);
Would be cool for bots because they can't toggle their landing gear on their own

Hi,
is it possible to fix CreatePickup with ID 14 on water?

Example with same Z coord:

ID: 1
CreatePickup(3096, 1, 495.1157,-2869.9233,3.9688, -1);

ID: 14
CreatePickup(3096, 14, 495.1157,-2869.9233,3.9688, -1);

It drops down to water, when the Z coord is lower than 15.13
Thanks

Nice one!

I've been doing a bit of testing on the SendBulletData function as I'm hoping to be able to fake a rocket projectile to create a vehicle weapon. However, I can't find any documentation on the function and I've tried it out several times with several different parameters and nothing seems to be happening ingame. Can you give us some more information on this native and what each of the parameters actually represent?

Here you go, Jay!

pawn Код:
native SendBulletData(sender, hitid, hittype, Float:fHitOriginX, Float:fHitOriginY, Float:fHitOriginZ, Float:fHitTargetX, Float:fHitTargetY, Float:fHitTargetZ, Float:fCenterOfHitX, Float:fCenterOfHitY, Float:fCenterOfHitZ, forplayerid = -1);
I am guessing the sender would be the person operating the vehicle in your case. And as for hitid, and hittype I'm pretty sure they correlate with the OnPlayerWeaponShot parameters. As for fHitOrginX-Y-Z, I am also going to guess thats where the bullet originates from.

fHitTargetX,Y,Z would I guess be the bullet's end path \ target coordinate(s). And I'm going to also guess that fCenterOfHitX,Y,Z are the coordinates where the bullet directly hits.

And I'm guessing that forplayerid would limit the bullet's visibility to one distinct player.

How-ever, I am just guessing on the native as defined within the include.

Jay_: SendBulletData does not work with projectiles, (grenades, rockets, molotovs, etc). It only works with lag compensated weapons. Also I don't think it works at all if lagcomp is off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been doing a bit of testing on the SendBulletData function as I'm hoping to be able to fake a rocket projectile to create a vehicle weapon. However, I can't find any documentation on the function and I've tried it out several times with several different parameters and nothing seems to be happening ingame. Can you give us some more information on this native and what each of the parameters actually represent?
I doubt you can fake rockets this way. Afaik the rockets are spawned clientsided, they are just the result of a player at a certain position holding the launcher and firing, the rest happens in the client's GTA. It will require a player to be at the position where the rocket should spawn, as this is how the game creates the rocket. And I doubt you want to carry a player on the hood to shoot rockets
The bullet data seems to be really just for common bullets. They are synced with the server and other clients, but rockets are a purely clientsided thing.