[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
View Post
Does this really work and will not this crash a player? If not, can it be used in OnPlayerConnect to crash raknet?
When you said raknet versions, do you mean every possible version of raknet or only the latest?
Yes, this will work. Only raksamp will crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
View Post
Yes, this will work. Only raksamp will crash.
Sweat . Can't wait for release to test it

How common does the OnPlayerStatsAndWeaponsUpdate() call?

Can you explain a little more about it?

Thanks kurta for this plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdyutzu
View Post
Would be cool a callback that is called every the packet that server sends to clients.
And some natives to manipulate the packets like FM_AddToFullPack in AmxModx.

Usage exemple: Use a single NPC in more shops. (Make that NPC visible(per player) in more positions. Ex: Me see the npc in LS you see in LV.).

It will be cool if is possible.

EDIT: Here is a description for AddToFullPack to understand batter:
My suggestion is possible?

Hi.

I'd like to know if it's possible to toggle the ability of an "armored" vehicle (tank, hydra, hunter I think I mentionned them all) to fire rockets ? I read about the "rocket pool" here : http://www.gtamodding.com/?title=Memory_Addresses_(SA) (and that also answered my question about "why those the slots 18, 19, and 20" aren't usable) but I know nothing about memory hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
View Post
Hi.

I'd like to know if it's possible to toggle the ability of an "armored" vehicle (tank, hydra, hunter I think I mentionned them all) to fire rockets ? I read about the "rocket pool" here : http://www.gtamodding.com/?title=Memory_Addresses_(SA) (and that also answered my question about "why those the slots 18, 19, and 20" aren't usable) but I know nothing about memory hacking.
This would probably require client-sided modifications. I guess if it already was possible to disable that with the samp client, there would be an official function available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
I guess if it already was possible to disable that with the samp client, there would be an official function available.
Lol, yea right

You could kind of do something like that with what I mentioned a few pages back, but never got a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetiger
View Post
Can you add a way to disable a certain key from being synced to other clients. Like, you can return 0; in OnPlayerUpdate to make the update not sync at all. (and if you return 0; enough times in OnPlayerUpdate then it will show that hourglass icon like they're paused.) I still want the update to send, but I want to modify the keys before it sends to the rest of the players. (which could desync things like, firing from the rustler as you hold down the fire key without them showing as paused.) Basically, I want to modify packets.
The ability to read/write raw packets before they're sent, I think, would be the ultimate form of control for the server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdyutzu
View Post
Would be cool a callback that is called every the packet that server sends to clients.
And some natives to manipulate the packets like FM_AddToFullPack in AmxModx.

Usage exemple: Use a single NPC in more shops. (Make that NPC visible(per player) in more positions. Ex: Me see the npc in LS you see in LV.).

It will be cool if is possible.

EDIT: Here is a description for AddToFullPack to understand batter:
This is what I suggested: a callback to manipulate the packets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetiger
View Post
You could kind of do something like that with what I mentioned a few pages back, but never got a response.

The ability to read/write raw packets before they're sent, I think, would be the ultimate form of control for the server!
Look's very interesting.. Maybe next goal in R11?

R10 now look's like okey in evey way, i'will release it in this week.

Would be cool if you would include a fix which increases the accuracy of timers.
And if it's possible, new attaching functions:

Code:
native AttachVehicleToObject(vehicleid,objectid, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ);
native AttachVehicleToVehicle(vehicleid,vehicleid2, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ,bool: isMovable);  (isMoveable == if the second vehicle acts like a trailer or just like an attached object)

Attaching a Vehicle to an Object ? What would be the point ?

For example for a ferry or if you just want that the vehicle follows an object / sticks to it. Would really need that function for my server but I don't know if it's possible via a plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskaar1994
View Post
Would be cool if you would include a fix which increases the accuracy of timers.
And if it's possible, new attaching functions:

Code:
native AttachVehicleToObject(vehicleid,objectid, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ);
native AttachVehicleToVehicle(vehicleid,vehicleid2, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ,bool: isMovable);  (isMoveable == if the second vehicle acts like a trailer or just like an attached object)
Your wacked out dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Your wacked out dude.
Why ? This could be very useful for many people including me.
Example:
You could make a system for the packer so that all vehicle stay on the packer.
OR
I'm sure you know some ferry systems with moving objects. But the vehicles often won't stay on the object. With this function you could make them glue on the object.

But like I said I don't even know if it's possible to make that function.

In future, i'll try something with this to modifing packets to "glue" vehicle with given offset for given vehicle id.

Great ! But please not like SAMP's attaching system that you can't tow a vehicle with a driver.
Same would be cool for Checkpoints:
Code:
native AttachCheckpointToObject(cpID,objectid, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ);
native AttachCheckpointToVehicle(cpID,vehicleid, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ);
native AttachRaceCheckpointToObject(raceCheckpointType,cpID,objectid, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ,bool: isMovable); 
native AttachRaceCheckpointToVehicle(raceCheckpointType,cpID,vehicleid, Float: offsetX, Float: offsetY, Float:offsetZ, Float: rotX, Float: rotY, Float: rotZ,bool: isMovable);
*edit*
Another suggestion:
Code:
native TogglePlayerChat(playerid, bool: toggle);

Plugin YSF Load Failed!

Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
Server Version 0.3z
Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 4 x86.: Installed

PHP код:
----------
Loaded log file"server_log.txt".
----------
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3z, (C)2005-2014 SA-MP Team
Server Plugins
--------------

Loading pluginYSF
  Failed

Loading pluginsscanf

===============================

sscanf plugin loaded.
   (
c2009 Alex "******" Cole
   0.3d
-R2 500 Players "dnee"

===============================

Loaded.

Loading pluginTDE
TDEditor Plugin loaded
thank you for using.

Loaded.

Loading pluginnativechecker
  Loaded

Loaded 3 plugins.
Started server on port7777with maxplayers1 lanmode is ON.
Filterscripts
---------------

Loading filterscript 'TDE.amx'...

Error: Function not registered'YSF_AddPlayer'

Error: Function not registered'YSF_RemovePlayer'

Error: Function not registered'YSF_StreamIn'

Error: Function not registered'YSF_StreamOut'

Error: Function not registered'TextDrawGetPos'

Error: Function not registered'TextDrawSetPos'

Error: Function not registered'TextDrawGetFont'

Error: Function not registered'TextDrawIsBox'

Error: Function not registered'TextDrawGetAlignment'

Error: Function not registered'TextDrawIsProportional'

Error: Function not registered'IsPlayerPaused'

Error: Function not registered'TextDrawGetFontSize'

Loaded 1 filterscripts.
AllowAdminTeleport() : function is deprecatedPlease see OnPlayerClickMap()
----------------------------------

Bare Script
----------------------------------
Number of vehicle models

When YSF R10 will be released? D: