[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Is possible to send bullet without senderid, instead provide x, y, z space from which it is shot.

Current effects for:
PHP код:
SendBulletData(senderidforplayerid = -1weaponidhittypehitidFloat:fHitOriginXFloat:fHitOriginYFloat:fHitOriginZFloat:fHitTargetXFloat:fHitTargetYFloat:fHitTargetZFloat:fCenterOfHitXFloat:fCenterOfHitYFloat:fCenterOfHitZ); 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Re6HJMzu_4

"Is possible to send bullet without senderid"

AFAIK, no.

If I load YSF, just for SendBulletData. YSF won't be doing much underlying work or anything right?

All I want is SendBulletData.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
If I load YSF, just for SendBulletData. YSF won't be doing much underlying work or anything right?

Actually it'd still do most of the "heavy" work: hooks, rewriting from scratch some sa-mp server intrernals, natives redirections, raknet stuff etc.
But ysf should be stable nowadays compared to how it was 1-2 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение

Shouldn't and it's now I think totaly stable, not like before 1-2 years ago. Even if you want to disable YSF process thing, the use YSF_SetTickRate(-1) and everything under ProcessTick will be disabled.

If you found something strange, then report it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение

If you use FCNPC, you can use FCNPC_TriggerWeaponShot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiGGi
Посмотреть сообщение
If you use FCNPC, you can use FCNPC_TriggerWeaponShot.
True, I want it for players so I didn't think about that, I didnt think to check the code to see if it works for players too. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
True, I want it for players so I didn't think about that, I didnt think to check the code to see if it works for players too. Thanks.
Ahh, this is not working for players, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение

Another option may be Slice's fork of YSF; I guess it's more lightweight and contains the means to implement this function.

- Added execute(command[]) which allow you to execute commands from the SA-MP server

Does it work on Linux?

Yes, of course.

Rebuild YSF on your linux machine.

Worked! Thanks.
Didn't think about it

R18-2
- Added YSF_ToggleOnServerMessage*
- Hopefully completly fixed vehicle health flashing
- Fixed GetPlayerObject(Material/MaterialText) crash because the server wasn't stored any info related to materials with player objects

* By default is disabled, because sometimes it's unstable and I don't know why. So I let the scripters enable it at their own risk.

https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/releases/tag/R18-2

Hello!

I noticed that after installing this plugin GameModeExit() doesn't work anymore, it makes my SA-MP server (console) crash. I attempted the functions you have created then, SetModeRestartTime() but it seems that all it does is freeze the players' camera.

I've tested to remove SetModeRestartTime() from the .inc file but I'm not sure why I even tested that as it's in the .dll file. I tried to find the solution myself in scripting.cpp but let's not pretend like I'm an expert on C++, I freaking hate it. xD

Tell me if I might be doing something wrong please.

I'll look after, but now I'm very busy with irl things..

Sure thing, cheers, no hurries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello!

I noticed that after installing this plugin GameModeExit() doesn't work anymore, it makes my SA-MP server (console) crash. I attempted the functions you have created then, SetModeRestartTime() but it seems that all it does is freeze the players' camera.

I've tested to remove SetModeRestartTime() from the .inc file but I'm not sure why I even tested that as it's in the .dll file. I tried to find the solution myself in scripting.cpp but let's not pretend like I'm an expert on C++, I freaking hate it. xD

Tell me if I might be doing something wrong please.
Crash log please? (default + crashdetect)
I've just tested it and it works without any problem, at least for me.

EDIT:
When a gangzone is hidden for player using GangZoneHideForPlayer it should also call OnPlayerLeaveGangZone if the player is still in it at the time.

//OLD
Код:
When hooking OnPlayerDialogResponse from another file I get

Код:
YSF: Might dialog hack has been detected for player test(0) - which should be: 65535, dialogid: 1
I am using y_hooks and simply use

hook OnPlayerDialogResponse(...)
Seems to have fixed itself somehow

This function not working correctly variable "animname" always is null. Another values is wrong.
PHP код:
native GetActorAnimation(actoridanimlib[], animlibsize sizeof(animlib), animname[], animnamesize sizeof(animname), &Float:fDelta, &loop, &lockx, &locky, &freeze, &time); 
http://i.imgur.com/U6w91UH.png
PHP код:
ApplyActorAnimation(Actor[i],"DANCING","DAN_Loop_A",4.0,1,0,0,0,0);