[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
It's already back in R16.
oh, sorry then, my bad.

Reading thru the list of funtions this plugin looks awesome.

99% sure i will use it.

Linux
Quote:

Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.16.0-48-generic x86_64)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
http://mfrserver.net/YSF/YSF.so

R17, but it's beta. Now I testing it too on my live server before release. Also please check that AttachPlayerOjbectToPlayer crash other players when streams in or not.
I would like to check on windows server

I'm thinking about stripping this plugin down to just fixes. Like night vision weapon fix and server rules manipulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm thinking about stripping this plugin down to just fixes. Like night vision weapon fix and server rules manipulation.
That's going to be a lot of work. You'd be better off starting ground up and taking what you need.

What fixes ? It has fixes which can't be made in pawn ? If every fix from it could be done in pawn, why do you want to have a plugin for that ?

Could somebody do a list of all things it fixes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Now I can say that YSF is stable. In the past, I've messed up lot of things in server, but by time, I fixed the bugs what I've created with new functions xD

In r16 only AttachObjectToPlayer is broken, but that's been already fixed. Now I fixed finall the AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer crash.

So I would say, give a try when I release R17. That will be even more bugfree than R16. In past, I'm focusing more on bugfixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
You should fork SKY and modify it according to your needs. It already includes night vision fix and all SA-MP structures and addresses. All you need is to get rid of some functions and copy from YSF *Rule* functions. SKY also takes care of other sync bugs, most of them are about weapons: https://github.com/oscar-broman/SKY/...Hooks.cpp#L159

IstuntmanI: YSF only patches night vision bug and I-dont-know-what aiming bug for sniper, camera and RPG launcher. The rest of patches just fix functions that return wrong values (some exceptions), which can also be patched within PAWN.

I'll look into R17, I might still strip the plugin. I want something lightweight. These are really good functions, but I must admit. YSF came a little too late lol. There are just some things that I have really unnecessary and would remove like "native SetPlayerVersion(playerid, const version[]);".

Problems (I just use the plugin, as you suggested, but I already used GetPlayerNetworkStats and GetNetworkStats):
- "Acks sent", "Acks in send buffer", "Messages waiting for ack", "Sent packets w/only acks and resends" are always 0.
- "Ordered messages out of order" has one tab too much after ":".
- "Ordered messages in of order" shouldn't have that "of" word.
- "Elapsed Time (sec)" is always 0.0 (and shouldn't be float), and it would be better if it was somewhere in top of all those details, at player after the network state and the server after the ticks.
- "Inst KBits per second", "KBits per second sent" and "KBits per second received" are always 0.0.

- "Additional encryption bytes" and "Sequenced messages out of order" look like they are having ridiculous high and fast changing amounts.

- You should do a better format (more spacing and maybe even entire words) for the lines which are starting with "SP:" and "Ttl:".

("Packetloss" is always 0 ? Not sure, but right before starting to use this plugin, it was somewhere between 1% and 3%, even after some restarts)

Questions:
- What are the SP, HP (Health ?), MP and LP from the messages statistics ?

@Kar: Why would you remove functions such as "SetPlayerVersion", which doesn't do anything if you don't use them ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
@Kar: Why would you remove functions such as "SetPlayerVersion", which doesn't do anything if you don't use them ?
Would you add a function to your gamemode that you don't want?

Less things that are added less chance of things going wrong.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Now I can say that YSF is stable. In the past, I've messed up lot of things in server, but by time, I fixed the bugs what I've created with new functions xD

In r16 only AttachObjectToPlayer is broken, but that's been already fixed. Now I fixed finall the AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer crash.

So I would say, give a try when I release R17. That will be even more bugfree than R16. In past, I'm focusing more on bugfixing.
At linux:
1. AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer is stil crashed.
2. AttachObjecToPlayer Crashed the server!
Please check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
Problems (I just use the plugin, as you suggested, but I already used GetPlayerNetworkStats and GetNetworkStats):
- "Acks sent", "Acks in send buffer", "Messages waiting for ack", "Sent packets w/only acks and resends" are always 0.
- "Ordered messages out of order" has one tab too much after ":".
- "Ordered messages in of order" shouldn't have that "of" word.
- "Elapsed Time (sec)" is always 0.0 (and shouldn't be float), and it would be better if it was somewhere in top of all those details, at player after the network state and the server after the ticks.
- "Inst KBits per second", "KBits per second sent" and "KBits per second received" are always 0.0.

- "Additional encryption bytes" and "Sequenced messages out of order" look like they are having ridiculous high and fast changing amounts.

- You should do a better format (more spacing and maybe even entire words) for the lines which are starting with "SP:" and "Ttl:".

("Packetloss" is always 0 ? Not sure, but right before starting to use this plugin, it was somewhere between 1% and 3%, even after some restarts)

Questions:
- What are the SP, HP (Health ?), MP and LP from the messages statistics ?

Very good, then its bad in raknet. Im going to add a function to toggle it, extended or default.

Sp,mp,lp means system priority, medium priority, low priority packets.

https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/comm...b0a3338387633c

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Very good, then its bad in raknet. Im going to add a function to toggle it, extended or default.

Sp,mp,lp means system priority, medium priority, low priority packets.

https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/comm...b0a3338387633c
What about what I told you?

And is a AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer corrected?

When using for the first time "FPS" this command appears on the console:

Quote:

[06:51:38] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3061) Limit: 3000/sec
[06:51:38] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3061) Limit: 3000/sec
[06:51:39] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3061) Limit: 3000/sec
[06:51:39] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3061) Limit: 3000/sec
[06:52:04] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3171) Limit: 3000/sec
[06:52:04] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3171) Limit: 3000/sec
[06:52:05] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3171) Limit: 3000/sec
[06:52:05] [warning] client exceeded 'ackslimit' 127.0.0.1:4979 (3171) Limit: 3000/sec

Код:
CMD:fps(playerid, params[])
{
	if(CamaraON[playerid] == false) {
 		CamaraON[playerid] = true;
		SCM(playerid, -1, "{FFA000}• {FFFFFF}Server{FFA000}: {0057FF}Has cambiado la cбmara a {FFFFFF}primera persona.");
		AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer(FPS[playerid], playerid, 0.0, 0.12, 0.7, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
		AttachCameraToDynamicObject(playerid, FPS[playerid]);
	}
	else if(CamaraON[playerid] == true) {
	    CamaraON[playerid] = false;
        SCM(playerid, -1, "{FFA000}• {FFFFFF}Server{FFA000}: {0057FF}Has cambiado la {FFFFFF}cбmara a la normal.");
		SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
  	}
	return 1;
}

Any news?

Will be, but now I will talk straight: let me enjoy my fucking life without samp a bit xD

Is it possible to dynamically edit the active gamemode list? Setting it just once in the server.cfg sometimes sucks. If we could add or remove them that would be great.

Try SetServerRule -> gamemode7 = MyModeNewName

AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer issue itself looks like fixed. The problem was that if player wasn't created when RPC_AttachObject arrives, then game crashed. It can be fixed with 3-4 second delay after player streams in, wait a bit, then attach object to ensure player are streamed in. There is no other way to check that player already created than wait. (NOT STREAMED, PLAYER-PED CREATED INGAME FOR PLAYER)

AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer won't work, not going to describe why because I'm lazy, I'll create an issue at GitHub in streamer-plugin, Incognito have to change a bit in his code.