[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Thank's. Seem's good, if needed I'll give some feedback.

PS:
pawn Code:
C:\Users\ALLANJ~1\DOCUME~1\BLASTO~1\hom\pawno\include\YSF.inc(9) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\ALLANJ~1\DOCUME~1\BLASTO~1\hom\pawno\include\YSF.inc(9) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
pawn Code:
native frename(const oldname[], const newname[]);

I got bored a bit, so I went ahead and edited your source: (btw, it doesn't compile until you remove CHouseManager.cpp/h!)

https://gist.github.com/Whitetigersw...61efac34c09935

I only uploaded the files I changed. What I did was made it so, on Windows, you won't have to update the plugin if a new sa-mp version comes out, it dynamically scans for the addresses. and put the #ifdef's in the right places so it will compile without CHouseManager.cpp I tested on all 3 versions of 0.3z and it works, and it should work in all versions in the forseeable future. I'm not that experienced in linux so you'll have to convert that, if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetiger
View Post
I got bored a bit, so I went ahead and edited your source: (btw, it doesn't compile until you remove CHouseManager.cpp/h!)

https://gist.github.com/Whitetigersw...61efac34c09935

I only uploaded the files I changed. What I did was made it so, on Windows, you won't have to update the plugin if a new sa-mp version comes out, it dynamically scans for the addresses. and put the #ifdef's in the right places so it will compile without CHouseManager.cpp I tested on all 3 versions of 0.3z and it works, and it should work in all versions in the forseeable future. I'm not that experienced in linux so you'll have to convert that, if you want.
Sorry, i'll remove my house shit in next version

Anyway this is very interesting, thanks.

E: I'm plannig to move githut, R5 will be on github.

What exactly is this one?
Code:
native GetPlayerHydraReactorAngle(playerid);
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
View Post
Sorry, i'll remove my house shit in next version

Hydra reactor, which you move UP/DOWN with NUM 2 or NUM 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
View Post
Check source and you'll see.

Awesome!

pawn Код:
PlayerTextDrawSetPos
Will this set the position of the playertextdraw for every player? I mean if I wanted to have 10 different positions for 10 different players with the SAME player textdraw, would it work?

Cheers

You need to create player text draw for EVERY player, so if you want to change player textdraw position for 10player, then create one player textdraw for 10 player and change TD position for each player.

Amusing! Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
View Post
Code:
native GetPlayerHydraReactorAngle(playerid);
You know the "pipes" that you have under hydra's wings? The one's you move with numpad keys, to fly forward or down. You can get their angle positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajatPawar
View Post
Awesome!

pawn Code:
PlayerTextDrawSetPos
Will this set the position of the playertextdraw for every player? I mean if I wanted to have 10 different positions for 10 different players with the SAME player textdraw, would it work?

Cheers
One of the best functions I have waited for. And to be honest, you've just asked a really dumb question. There's support for textdraws and per-player textdraws. So, it is really simple answer here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
View Post
Sorry, i'll remove my house shit in next version [...]
Don't worry about your English.. foreigners to the win.

pawn Код:
[18/05/2014 11:52:48]    Error: Function not registered: 'YSF_AddPlayer'
[18/05/2014 11:52:48]    Error: Function not registered: 'YSF_RemovePlayer'
[18/05/2014 11:52:48]    Error: Function not registered: 'YSF_StreamIn'
[18/05/2014 11:52:48]    Error: Function not registered: 'YSF_StreamOut'
[18/05/2014 11:52:48]    Error: Function not registered: 'YSF_GangZoneShowForPlayer'
These warnings appears on server log but the functions works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyNiC
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
[18/05/2014 11:52:48]    Error: Function not registered: 'YSF_GangZoneShowForPlayer'
nativechecker plugin has to be at the end of the "plugins" line in server.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyNiC
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
It works fine here. Try placing those YSF_* to their respective callbacks (You can check the include, it's having them ALS hooked except GangZoneShowForPlayer) manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
And to be honest, you've just asked a really dumb question. There's support for textdraws and per-player textdraws. So, it is really simple answer here.
I clarified because there's a thing where people have started using arrays of player text-draws to create player textdraws. (new PlayerText: hello[MAX_PLAYERS] ) when instead it CAN work with a global per player declaration (new PlayerText: hello; ) - see the difference? Thanks - anyways!

Cheers

Nice work on this plugin. There are some great features in here.

With GetPlayerHydraReactorAngle, can you also get the angle of for example the back of the Dumper, the back of the Packer, the fork of the Forklift and the back door of the Andromada?

Furthermore, some suggestions I had in mind, maybe they're interesting?
  • GetVehicleModelVariation(vehicleid);
    SetVehicleModelVariation(vehicleid);
    These are model variations. (Borrowed from SannyBuilder documentation.) It basically says what advertisement a van has, if a Stallion has a roof on it, what is in the back of a pickup truck etc. It should be saved somewhere in the memory, I guess?
  • IsMenuRowDisabled(menuid) for DisableMenuRow.

Vehicle variants are synced?

IsMenuRowDisabled - will be done in R5.

Quote:

With GetPlayerHydraReactorAngle, can you also get the angle of for example the back of the Dumper, the back of the Packer, the fork of the Forklift and the back door of the Andromada?

IDK.

If you use -1 for vehicle color (random), then it will give -1 for you.

Question for others: If i use random car color, (-1), then random color will be generated from defined car colors for given vehicle from carcols.dat?

Thanks. When I will have mood, I will do something about random colors.

Would be very good, if someone would disassemble how samp sync traffic lights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iokskpdfOYg (that quality lol)

/veh creates the vehicle and you can see that i'm entering color IDs and the colors get applied.
/lisamasin gets the vehicle's data (also color), destroys the vehicle, inserts the data into database and creates a new vehicle.

In my database i can see that both colors are -1. It was working properly with RyDeR`s include.

Will be fixed in R5.

Great stuff.