FPS mode buggy.

Hello there people of SA-MP.

I saw some many scripts around ******, with a FPS mode script, I tried it but its very buggy.
I saw one script what worked saw on the replys its: https://github.com/fusez/gamemodes/b...79f/ripple.pwn
(Idk if I am allowed to post this link)
Idk with part of it is a good fps mode?
I used the system with Camerabehindplayer and attachobject.

*Sneeze*

Someone?

Theoretically speaking, First-Person-View mode is easy to achieve with a simple script, just place an object inside the player's head and make the camera follow it in a very rapid motion.
Practically however, this has so many issues that would not appear in theory, which are expressed as bugs. Such as: The camera's hitbox (Collision Detection box) is in constant contact with that of the object placed as well as the player himself (but I believe the camera's hitbox ignores the player model so that won't be a problem).
That said, there is also an issue with the player animation while and while not aiming down the sight with different weapons. Say if you turn around while aiming down your sight and in FPV mode, you will notice glitches with the camera rotation and positioning, but they will be back to course when the time loop reactivates (I'm supposing 500ms at most but again that's enough to notice that the camera is out of place/bugged)
So, practically, untill there is an update or a plugin or something that specifies this invisible object as one the camera needs to ignore, and that the camera should always follow the player's rotation and positioning in exact values in an extremly short amount of time (100ms max) this will be filled with bugs + will keep bugging as other scripts and snippets interfeer in the player's state/position/rotation/animation ect ect.
If you have anymore issues on this matter PM me.

An example please?

...?

...........?