Wifi problem

Hey there!
I got some issues with my wifi, i just format my pc and now i have no wifi, cant connect it other than Local area network (LAN). Which software i have to download and install to get WAN again?

Help is really needed.
Thanks in advance.

It says "Limited Access" doesn't it? I had the same issue with my PC what solved it that there was a connection issue between my router's and PC connections had to change my router to fix it.

You will need to download the drivers. Depending on the brand and model, you either received a CD with your PC containing the drivers, or you'll have to go to the site of the manufacturer and download them from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
You will need to download the drivers. Depending on the brand and model, you either received a CD with your PC containing the drivers, or you'll have to go to the site of the manufacturer and download them from there.
Brand and model of what, modem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondage
Посмотреть сообщение
Router/modem, whatever you have externally

Actually the model is CISCO MODEL DPC2320, where can i find the driver for this. Please help me out in this freakin hurdle :/

Driver for wifi, Search it in ******.

For your PC.

There's nothing wrong with router, You formattednyour PC not router. So you need drivers in order to bring wifi service back on.

I changed my router as well, Its now Cisco. I dont know what to do right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondage
Посмотреть сообщение
Of your PC. You formatted it, thus all drivers you had installed (such as for the WiFi controller) are gone now.

Maybe try restarting CMOS helped me