[FilterScript] [FS] or [Addon] Lords Logging System

Lords Logging System
This is a system designed to easily log many things in your script. I made this as a filterscript for those who want it as an external script. But I reccomend importing what I have here into your game mode, it will make it much easier to place the functions and will save you time in the long run if you want to log many things. Once you get this script either made up as a filterscript for your server or added into your game mode, all you gotta do is add in the functions such as CmdLog(string)... just define the string and that string is logged and also date stamped with the exact date and time. I have provided an example in the filterscript that shows the /me command and how I logged it as a filterscript.

On the first initialization of the filterscript, it will create an empty log file with the creation date on the first line. The log files are as follows...
~Regular Chat
~Register*
~Login*
~Hacks*
~Admin Commands*
~Commands*
~Texts*
~Money transactions*
~Bugs*
~Reports*
~Notes*
~Coords*

* : It is up to you to place the corresponding function into the commands you would like to log.

Installation
Код:
1.Copy the lordslog.amx into your filterscripts folder
2.Open your server.cfg file and look for the line with "filterscripts" on it. add a space at the end of that line and type "lordslog". This will make your server load lordslog on gamemodeinit.
3.Open your "scriptfiles" folder and make a folder called "logs".
4.Run your server and enjoy your logging :)

note: If you want more than just normal chat logged, you need to modify the script to work for your commands.
Download
Lords Logging System:
Mediafire: lordslog pwn+amx (4.7kb)
Pastebin: lordslog.pwn

Lords Logging System Lite(only logs chat)
Mediafire: lordsloglite pwn+amx (2.1kb)
Pastebin: lordsloglite.pwn

lrp.inc
Pastebin: lrp.inc

IMPORTANT!!!
If you do not create a folder in your script files called "logs" your server will crash every time you try to start it.

Im sure going to use this as i now ouput a lot of information to the console and then i have to read the serverlog everytime tpo see if something happened in my server, with this i can just easily read only the chat log for instance

Ty!

In response to a PM from a confused member, this is a logging system as in saving what a player says or does... not a register system. Just wanna say this in case others are confused.

I finally find a log system, but now i have a problem. Why isn't the chat displayed anymore? It gets logged but its not displayed in game