how to put filterscript

how to put filterscript.... it show only codes and i only need to download or copy and paste but it didnt work when i put it on the folder>>filterscript

Did you mean how to open Filterscript when you come in your server ?

Well, if you did.
Open server.cfg > Get the File Name for example "Test.pwn", make sure it does have "Test.amx" if it doesn't have Try to compile it with PAWNO, if you've got any errors post it in Scripting Help Section, after that once you've open your server.cfg, get the File Name "Test(.pwn)" - "Test" add it in Filterscript Line on server.cfg:

Код:
filterscript Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhylls2012
Посмотреть сообщение
how to put filterscript.... it show only codes and i only need to download or copy and paste but it didnt work when i put it on the folder>>filterscript
Open pawn, click on new, copy the code from where you got it, paste it there and compile.
Once, you've done that, I'll tell you what to do next. If you get any errors regarding #include, tell us here. [Other Errors maybe because of the filterscript codes]

Get the FS, compile it with pawn compiler.if u get any errors post it in samp forums,u will now have both .pwn and .amx in your filterscript folder.copy the file name..example if it is like test.amx and test.pwn, in server.cfg in filterscript line paste the file name like this

filterscripts test

and you are done !