[HELP] RemoveBuildings Errors

Hey, I have been fu*ked up by trying to removebuildings from my server, so if you can give me a easy try to remove it..
if you want help me, Please post coding.. because I tryed all and the Buildings still ..

I can not understand?

Wait! what?

Try Map Constructor. It's easy to use and generates the code itself.

lol, no I mean.. Fliterscript code to remove buildings xD sorry for the english, //phone..

use samp wiki is that what you ment ? RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 615, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 200.0);
under on playerconnect , (playerid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRadius)
first of all use mta- object remover and add the code to your gm or filterscript

Any one can make for me .inc of remove and upload to me? I don't even know how to make a inculde.

that things should be learnt before starting scripting that is scripting for god...... we can't help, go see some tutorials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norey
Посмотреть сообщение
Any one can make for me .inc of remove and upload to me? I don't even know how to make a inculde.
No, we can't. The main reason is because we don't know what object(s) you want to remove.
That's something you should do yourself. Use the Map Construction as Gill suggested and select the object you want. Press delete and it will be removed. You can use "Show Code" and either copy the code or export it. Then add it to the script, re-compile and that's it.

Re-compile? that's the reason, lol I don't know how to remove it by the Fliterscripts..

Sloved, thanks to all replyed, and REPs for all..