I've started up my server on Hamachi and used the hamachi room IP on bind in the server.cfg. When I start it up, it says that it's unable to open it and that port is in use. What does that mean and how do I fix it?
It was working all well yesterday.

I don't think this has to do with scripting though. Wrong section

Wrong Section.

Try if there are 2 instances of sa-mp already running or,
check that ip if its yours again

You can see your IP at the top of Hamachi already. You don't need to do anything in server.cfg except the 'port'. Keep it default 7777. Start samp-server.exe and add the IP, which you can see of the network at the hamachi, like mine's this one [NOTE: The text in Yellow Square is the IP, use that!]:

Offtopic: Wrong section. Must've posted in Server Support.

@Ben If I just add the IP, it doesn't work. I'd put it in bind on the server.cfg yesterday and it worked.

BUMP.

Come on, help please.

Edit the server.cfg - Change the port to e.g. 8888 or 7778, something around that.
Then try to run the server again, should work.
It could be possible that you had one instance in the background that used the port 7777. It could be anything, because different programs uses different ports. An example is skype, I believe it uses 80 and/or one more, what I know of.

Also, once you're going to join the server, make sure to take the IP from hamachi and add the port that you wrote in server.cfg e.g. :8888
However, you could try joining with 127.0.0.1:port (e.g. 8888) - If that works, then there's an issue with your hamachi and not your server.

Fixed.
Thanks for the help.