Save Neon Components

@hello, I want to know how to save neon components when playerdis is that possible like when player use cmd:neon it save the neons, and am using satdm so don't worry.

Do you want to save the component for a certain player or vehicle id?
Either way if you just want to save it during runtime, use an array in your script and if you want it to be saved after a server restart, save it to a table (e.g. of the vehicles) in your database.

I hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madd92
View Post
Do you want to save the component for a certain player or vehicle id?
Either way if you just want to save it during runtime, use an array in your script and if you want it to be saved after a server restart, save it to a table (e.g. of the vehicles) in your database.

I hope this helps.
I don't think he understands this.

Start learning how to work with mysql/y_ini.
Learn how to work with objects.

lol I don't use MySQL! SetPVarInt(playerid, "neon10", CreateObject(18650,0,0,0,0,0,0)); AttachObjectToVehicle(GetPVarInt(playerid, "neon10") this is my code so ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
View Post
I don't think he understands this.

Start learning how to work with mysql/y_ini.
Learn how to work with objects.
If you want to save data for longer than the runtime of the server, do the above...
There is no other way

bump I need the code of saving an object onplayerdisconnect or whatever ..

If you don't know how to use either d_ini, y_ini or MySQL then learn it. There are enough tutorials around here. Us posting code and you using it really won't help you at all.

lol. I want to learn from codes that's the way which tought me how to script faty,

bump I need the code to save it with ids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerStrike23
View Post
lol. I want to learn from codes that's the way which tought me how to script faty,
Wonder why nobody wants to help...