What do you want to do with your lives?

You won't stay on SA:MP forever. What are you kind and gentle people, with already interesting lives, and many many useful skills and abilities, going to do when you finally quit?

I'll get a life. (:

play samp again

Play another game ofcourse

The same answers that I gave in these threads:

What is your future?

What's your future job, or the job you wish to work.

Everyone has different answers. The real question is, what are you going to do?

When i get to college i will quit playing the computer. and work hard to achieve education.

I want to lean back and play games all day all night without getting up for anything or going to sleep. But that certainly isn't possible because I would die.

I have a wide range of aspirations I wish I could satisfy, but I'll probably end up doing most of these as hobbies. I'm very keen in writing and media - so I would love to do screenplay writing/novel writing. I would also like to do something music-related on the side - I currently play the piano but I am going to pick up guitar playing later this year. I'm also very interested in games programming and I was originally planning to study a programming course at university. However, I'm now aiming towards pursuing a career in law and so I plan to study law (or a variant of law) at university when I leave high school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
play samp again
this