How to get a Hosting License

Hello,
I saw many hosting company in Online with .LLC . Even some of the SAMP hosting providers have it. May I know how can I earn a License and How to gain it?

LLC is I believe a company registrant in the USA, in the uk we have LTD etc.

You got to contact your countries government and see what kind of company registrant you got.

Check this, didnt read it all but probably it helps
http://entrepreneurs.about.com/od/bu...t/llcsetup.htm

LLC isnt about hosting, its a registered company with several juristical advantages.

It's no so much of a license, just makes it a legal entity. Not much we can do apart from say go somewhere else, if you are wanting to register a business then definitely see a lawyer, they know more about your legal system than many of us will.

EDIT: ****** beat me to it by a fraction of a second :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
In short - talk to a lawyer. Company registration laws are different in every country, local lawyers will be familiar with all the local procedures/forms/organisations etc. You could probably find it all out yourself from government websites and things, but it wouldn't be easy I suspect.
LLC registration is different per state in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
LLC registration is different per state in the US.
Your point? He said speak to a local lawyer. They are also really similar even in defferent states.

LLC is a limiyed liability corporation. It protects you from being sued. That is one of the numerous benefits it has.