Laptop Help.

Hey all i need help. I got Toshiba satellite laptop for few years now,and i got a little problem. It wont start up yesterday it was all normal and everything. Here is the catch. I have 5 little lights under touchpad. Plugged light,battery light,laptop on light,processor light,and some kind a4 paper light. And on upper side of touchpad is a light aswell. Now the processor,a4 paper and the upper touchpad lights arent working. And screen aswell. The battery,charging and turn on laptop lights are on. Pleaae if you know the sollition reply.

it don't turn on? thats the battery that was fucked( i had the same problem) you just need to have your laptop supply cord pluged in

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
Посмотреть сообщение
it don't turn on? thats the battery that was fucked( i had the same problem) you just need to have your laptop supply cord pluged in
I plugged out the battery and nothing. Same it shows that it is charging.

And what do you mean by power supply cord

Wiring errors maybe, Take this matter to expert or a shop who knows about this, Lights not working, it shows charging but it isn't. Dont do anything by your own mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Wiring errors maybe, Take this matter to expert or a shop who knows about this, Lights not working, it shows charging but it isn't. Dont do anything by your own mate.
Nono it is charging and its showing. Not that is showing and not charging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
Nono it is charging and its showing. Not that is showing and not charging.
Sounds good,

Now where you stucked at?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds good,

Now where you stucked at?
The lights arent going up. The laptop starts but fans arent ect. And the screen aswell. Yesterday it was normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
The lights arent going up. The laptop starts but fans arent ect. And the screen aswell. Yesterday it was normal.
Edit:-

Fan is cleaned?

Screen doesn't start?

Someone bumped or it fell something like that in past?

Try pulling out the battery and disconnect it from the power adapter. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds and then place the battery back in and plug the power adapter. Now try to start the laptop.