MAPPING HELP

I have a map on my server, i want to open that map up in MTA but i dont know how, i also want to know if i for example i have edited my samp map in mta how do i put it on my samp server.

Use convertffs.com to convert MTA maps to SA-MP. Search it up if you need a tutorial on how to use it/acquire MTA object instructions.

I need to open up my samp map in mta but idk how

Conver the code and put in MTA files. Start MTA and map editor load and thats it.

Im quite a noob, could you tell me the steps ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasim
Посмотреть сообщение
Im quite a noob, could you tell me the steps ?
Why do you even own a server if you don't know basic stuff?

Only you need convert codes from one format to another with any of these pages: convertffs or gtamap

Use JernejL's mapping editor it's easy just copy the mappings from your gamemode and paste it in the editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you even own a server if you don't know basic stuff?
He needs an answer not a question.

Your maps are located in ..../.../MTA San Andreas/server/mods/deathmatch/resources
You can see your .map file named what you saved when you finished the map in MTA. For example, you mapped and saved a map named "testmap", there would be a folder named testmap and when you'll open it, there'll be a "testmap.map" file. Open it with any text editor, copy the code from it, go to convertffs.com and paste it there. Once, you've converted them, go to your OnGameModeInit in your game-mode's .pwn file, paste all the CreateObjects over there. Compile and restart your server. They should be there!