Hmm, has anyone noticed this?

When I open my index page, some ADs pop up. I am fine with that, but the moment they pop up, my index page gets messed up. But other pages are fine.. Does this happen?

You might want to install Adblock Plus addon in your browser to block Ad's.

I don't use an ad-blocker but I don't have any ads on the SA-MP forum. I don't think there are any. So IDK what you're seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't use an ad-blocker but I don't have any ads on the SA-MP forum. I don't think there are any. So IDK what you're seeing.
Same.

I'm not seeing any advertisements on the SA:MP forums. Are you sure you haven't installed anything that might be doing that?

Adware bro.

I had the same issue when I installed some crap on my computer. I removed it using Adwcleaner, HitmanPro and MBAM. (MBAM was a final check, I don't think it's necessary).
Good luck

Check your chrome/Firefox extensions and disable everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your chrome/Firefox extensions and disable everything.
Do this, it usually installs automatically ads when you go in stupid websites but going to tools/extensions and removing those all will help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
I had the same issue when I installed some crap on my computer. I removed it using Adwcleaner, HitmanPro and MBAM. (MBAM was a final check, I don't think it's necessary).
Good luck
Be on the safer side by following this.