Animation and Holding Object

Hello, I need help

I want to make that a player holds an object with an animation. I got That

but everytime the player jumps or fires than the animations stop

How can i make so that the player can't do that

Try to check for ClearAnimation when jump or fire

But i don't to clearanimation when the player jump or Fires.

anybody knows how?

Yes, in ApplyAnimation (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ApplyAnimation) there are a 'freeze' and a 'time' parameters. Set freeze to true, and time to the amount of time in milliseconds you want the player to be frozen (set 0 for indefinite)

What's the animation? If it's carrying animation, you can try applying special action:

Код:
 25 - SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY       - Will apply a 'carrying' animation to the player and make them unable to sprint, jump or punch
Other way, there's none as I can't think of one. Maybe someone else will be able to help and correct me, if I am wrong.

edit://
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, in ApplyAnimation (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ApplyAnimation) there are a 'freeze' and a 'time' parameters. Set freeze to true, and time to the amount of time in milliseconds you want the player to be frozen (set 0 for indefinite)
I am late, but.. freeze parameter means that at the end of the animation player will NOT get back to the NORMAL ped standing animation. He will just get frozen at the end of the animation and he won't be able to move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the animation? If it's carrying animation, you can try applying special action:

Код:
 25 - SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY       - Will apply a 'carrying' animation to the player and make them unable to sprint, jump or punch
Other way, there's none as I can't think of one. Maybe someone else will be able to help and correct me, if I am wrong.

I am late, but.. freeze parameter means that at the end of the animation player will NOT get back to the NORMAL ped standing animation. He will just get frozen at the end of the animation and he won't be able to move.
Oh ok, but I noticed that if you set freeze to 1 and time to 0 it won't let you jump or punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:

Thank for the reply. I will try that