Warning

pawn Код:
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(108) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(109) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerCommandText")
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(110) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnFilterScriptInit")
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(112) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
how i fix this warnings?

its normal that u havnt got the line 49019. Ist allways the last line after the last line.

this just tells you that you have defined the symbols but never used them. Code?

EDIT: nevermind... ^^

pawn Код:
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(108) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(109) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerCommandText")
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(110) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnFilterScriptInit")
C:\Users\user\Desktop\MetLifeLS\MetLife\pawno\include\ZAntiMoneyHack.inc(112) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
how i fix this warnings?

Did you defined OnPlayerConnect and the rest in your gamemode somewhere? If yes, then show the code.

no i dont have #define OnPlayerConnect..
how i define and where on top or ?
Say me

Or do you have a stock OnPlayerConnect?

Just post the code.

no i dont have stock,define,forward... tell me how to define or stock ..

You shouldn't do anything to it.
All of them are from sa-mp.

Can you post the code?