Game Developers?

Hey, I've recently started a project, creating a video game using Unity3D Pro
however I was just wondering if anyone else here develops games?
Rather it's with the Unity Engine, or the Unreal, CryEngine, etc.
Also if so, do you have any videos perhaps? I'd love to see what others here have created!
I'll upload some screenshots from In-game later, from my current project.

My first game, also created in Unity3D, is coming out anytime soon for Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 and mainly Android & iOS. You'll see it when it's there

It took me a while to figure out some stuff in Unity though. Like, the animator and the animation table.

My game (and upcoming games) is/are based on Indie style though, so it's 2D.

No, I am working with LLamasoft, Inc.in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We mainly develop software for department stores. However I knew a guy who got in with one of big companies out in New York, the last I heard his company was or is developing yet another MMO. The last time I spoke to him months ago, he told me the project will be years in the making and that is a huge company. Remember not to bite off more than you can chew. lol

Well, never done much to be honest. I bought UE4 and I have the indie version of unity but I've never worked on an actual project, the blueprint system in UE4 really intrigues me..

I do!!
I have made video games with java, udk, action scripts, c++ these are some tests I uploaded time ago

JAVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3sLFFT4U2k
UDK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK5WsIdMGNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutierrezDeVelasco
Посмотреть сообщение
I do!!
I have made video games with java, udk, action scripts, c++ these are some tests I uploaded time ago

JAVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3sLFFT4U2k
UDK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK5WsIdMGNA
Looking good, I like to look of that UDK it's inspired me to have a go, how long did it take to create that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking good, I like to look of that UDK it's inspired me to have a go, how long did it take to create that?
Thanks , It took me like 1 or 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
My first game, also created in Unity3D, is coming out anytime soon for Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 and mainly Android & iOS. You'll see it when it's there

It took me a while to figure out some stuff in Unity though. Like, the animator and the animation table.

My game (and upcoming games) is/are based on Indie style though, so it's 2D.
Why on earth are you developing a mobile game when you've got NEBE to manage? Pretty low of you to let us all down. Shame. Shaaame on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, never done much to be honest. I bought UE4 and I have the indie version of unity but I've never worked on an actual project, the blueprint system in UE4 really intrigues me..
Procedural!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Why on earth are you developing a mobile game when you've got NEBE to manage? Pretty low of you to let us all down. Shame. Shaaame on you.
As I previously announced, I paused NEBE for this project! I did have some difficulites, my plan was to release the game two months ago.. COUGH! Also, this project is to make profit. NEBE is to bring more life to SA-MP, for free! Anyway, this project is nearly finished.. Then we're going to rock SA-MP with Project NEBE!

p/s this project already costed me nearly a fortune Gosh, plugins and Unity subscriptions are so expensive....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMercury
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I am working with LLamasoft, Inc.in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We mainly develop software for department stores. However I knew a guy who got in with one of big companies out in New York, the last I heard his company was or is developing yet another MMO. The last time I spoke to him months ago, he told me the project will be years in the making and that is a huge company. Remember not to bite off more than you can chew. lol
Oh nice, I'm from Michigan as-well.
And yeah I'm making sure everything I have planned for the game I'm creating is within my reach and capability.