MoneyShip error

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "FAC"

i have this include on pawno\include
and i put it on the folder include too
so what to do for fix it?

If you have FAC.inc into pawno\include folder then go up (to pawno folder) and run pawno.exe
Open your file through the editor and re-compile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have FAC.inc into pawno\include folder then go up (to pawno folder) and run pawno.exe
Open your file through the editor and re-compile.
i do that and now thats make this

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1750) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate")

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2331) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTakeDamage")

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2377) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamage")

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(45) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(5 : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(73) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(89) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(90) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(91) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(94) : error 017: undefined symbol
"EditObject"

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(97) : error 017: undefined symbol "SelectObject"
C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(106) : error 017: undefined symbol "EditObject"
C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(129) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(141) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(144) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(147) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(147) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_GLOBAL_OBJECT"

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(151) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(156) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(159) : error 017: undefined symbol "EDIT_RESPONSE_FINAL"

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(16 : error 017: undefined symbol "EDIT_RESPONSE_CANCEL"

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(171) : warning 217: loose indentation

C:\Users\shalev\Desktop\ъйчйд згщд (2)\SuperDM\filterscripts\SHIP.pwn(19 : warning 217: loose indentation

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Update the server package (exacutable and includes files) to 0.3z because you use an old one.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Update the server package (exacutable and includes files) to 0.3z because you use an old one.
Dude i did it and know thats make me the FAC error again and i did what you said before and this is still showing

The include file of a_samp.inc you use is for earlier versions of 0.3e and those functions/callbacks were not defined back then. Download the server package again and replace the old files with the new files.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The include file of a_samp.inc you use is for earlier versions of 0.3e and those functions/callbacks were not defined back then. Download the server package again and replace the old files with the new files.
i did and know thats show me the FAC error again and i did what you said before and still thats make it

After replacing the files, you need to open the script via pawno.exe again because multiple editors can cause it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
After replacing the files, you need to open the script via pawno.exe again because multiple editors can cause it.
that what i did and thats still showing

If you used the editor of the new package, then you would need to paste FAC.inc into pawno\include folder again.