[Searching] Upgrade for useplayerpedanims.

Hey all i search a script that upgrades useplayerpedanims. Because some skins have better turning speeds then others and give an disadvantage to other players. I mean the skins with a fast 360° turn in fights like id 1 and 268.

Does anyone got something to fix this? The only thing i found is that some skins use another ped.inf but couldn't find more on it.

From my knowledge, Most of the SA-MP skins use the same angles.

You can probably check the key state if they're fighting (pressing LMB) or other keys and then clear the animation. I don't really know if it's even possible to avoid or fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HireMe
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey all i search a script that upgrades useplayerpedanims. Because some skins have better turning speeds then others and give an disadvantage to other players. I mean the skins with a fast 360° turn in fights like id 1 and 268.

Does anyone got something to fix this? The only thing i found is that some skins use another ped.inf but couldn't find more on it.
I know this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but you can do further research through tests in the game:

Create a chart with the columns:

| Ped ID | Sprint speed | Turn Speed | Jump Height | Special Stance | (etc.)

Then go to each id and rate each column 1-5 for that Ped ID, 1 being the Ped is too weak, 5 being the ped is too strong. Then you can group them that way.