Need ideas for gangwars server.

Hey all, I need some ideas for a gangwars server I am making!! Any ideas are appreciated.. thanks

Don't give certain gangs hunters and tanks, I've seen some servers do that :/

Something other gangwar server(s) don't have.

- Most of the time it's knowledge ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't give certain gangs hunters and tanks, I've seen some servers do that :/
I am working on this currently. I am planning on adding that you have to be certain classes to drive tanks and hydras, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinEvil
Посмотреть сообщение
Something other gangwar server(s) don't have.

- Most of the time it's knowledge ;P
This is not easy to think of if you aren't creative, like me. :P

ALSO, if you would like to see the server so far, you can send me a PM here and I will send you the details when I get home from school.

Good Turf Capturing. not 3 zones like hospital, sherrif, ammu nation, snake farm, airport, ... .

Realism (no sportscars, no Rhino's/Hydra's/Hunters, but instead lowriders for black gangs and freeways for MCs, no CIA/FBI/Police/EMS/whatever faction since these are not gangs, fitting skins). Local chat and gang chat (global chat accessible through /g maybe, but global chat ruins the atmosphere). Clean, simple and nice design. Realistic turf capturing (no hospitals, police station and stuff but instead ghetto's and similar districts).

adding customized object would be amazing and realistic. Like barrels, trash on the sideways, some stuff on the ground, Graffiti, Random damaged vehicle gang on the road. Things like these can make your gangway server realistic and fun to play. In our eyes it feels like its a real world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
Realism (no sportscars, no Rhino's/Hydra's/Hunters, but instead lowriders for black gangs and freeways for MCs, no CIA/FBI/Police/EMS/whatever faction since these are not gangs, fitting skins). Local chat and gang chat (global chat accessible through /g maybe, but global chat ruins the atmosphere). Clean, simple and nice design. Realistic turf capturing (no hospitals, police station and stuff but instead ghetto's and similar districts).
This. You have earned a REP for this.

I will take everything into consideration, thank you for your ideas and keep em' coming!!