Betateaters delete my gamemode.

Well,hello there.I'm Jeremy and I released a roleplay gamemode.It was fully from scratch,but they deleted it?It's the second time they did it,wihout stating a reason?It's name is Fort Carson Roleplay,any ideas?

Maybe, You are stealing others gamemode. Or maybe you giving includes or such things... without any permission
Check Your Profile... If you got any warning. Maybe your connection problem when you post your internet not responding, so you think that they deleted your post but not actually.

Do you posted source files?

It was having a virus, the executables.

Perhaps you included the entire package (samp-server.exe, a_samp.inc, etc). This isn't allowed and will get your thread deleted. You're only allowed to include the files that have been written by yourself.

Might be my internet's problem,but couldn't be my gamemode's...
Thanks for your help everyone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyPeterson
Посмотреть сообщение
Might be my internet's problem,but couldn't be my gamemode's...
Thanks for your help everyone..
Actually, ****** told you exactly why he removed it. You made several threads inside 'Everything and Nothing' about it.

because of the full package. you included plugins and others that didn't belong to you you should only release the gamemode and includes what are made by yourself.

I didn't know you had to hire people to beta test teats, but i can sure volunteer

Maybe, You are stealing others gamemode. Or maybe you giving includes or such things... without any permission
Check Your Profile... If you got any warning. Maybe your connection problem when you post your internet not responding, so you think that they deleted your post but not actually.