monitor.sacnr.com No Server

server No Fail

88.150.196.252:9958

Ultimately I think that you should contact SACNR about this.

Contact SCANR, and remove the samp-server.exe ScreenShot from here.. it's showing your player IPs

1. Remove your server IP address.
2. Remove your players IP address for their protection.
3. Email/contact SCANR about this issue.
-
4. We are not your support so contact them. - ******. (would of said it, inb4******).

Since when your server is online? It might take some time if the server is recently started like 1-2 day(s) ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Since when your server is online? It might take some time if the server is recently started like 1-2 day(s) ago.
24day

I've tried to ping that IP address from the SACNR Monitor server, as well as our main server, and there was no response. Other servers are being queried just fine with the server checker tool.

Do you have any firewall set up that may be blocking the queries? Do you use any memory hacking plugins or anything which might cause the server query tool to return an invalid result?

Thanks for your feedback, hopefully we can resolve this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
I've tried to ping that IP address from the SACNR Monitor server, as well as our main server, and there was no response. Other servers are being queried just fine with the server checker tool.

Do you have any firewall set up that may be blocking the queries? Do you use any memory hacking plugins or anything which might cause the server query tool to return an invalid result?

Thanks for your feedback, hopefully we can resolve this.
Firewall I'm using

What is a Firewall allow ip from your SACN

All roads have prevented the attacks to take

http://monitor.sacnr.com/checker.html

ip adrees?

Are you sure if your announce is set to 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure if your announce is set to 1?
Yes