[Tutorial] How to create dialogs?

Deleted.

Didn't read the tutorial very well, though while going on quickly, I've noticed some mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
  if(dialogid == 11)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            if(listitem == 0)
            {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, Your called an emergency service!);
            }
            if(listitem == 1)
            {
               SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, You called an emergency service!);
            return 1;
             }
            return 0;
}
}
Message should be in quotes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
            switch( dialogid )
    {
        case dialog_ask:
          {
        if(strfind("Hack","hacker",true)!= -1) {  
        SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{00FF00}[OPERATOR]: {FFFFFF}Please use report feature .");
        }
return 1;
The function called strfind finds the word from the second argument and return accordingly. Here, the second argument should be the inputtext, not a custom word you place there.

And while Kicking the player, ask them to do a delayed kick as since the launch of 0.3x version, kicks/bans are faster due to security related purposes. And most of them uses 0.3x and 0.3z.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
[*]\t - Makes a gap same as TAB in pawno.
Thanks for reminding me about this, recently I had been doing something which requires sort of alignment and what I've been doing was just tapping out the space button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Didn't read the tutorial very well, though while going on quickly, I've noticed some mistakes.

Message should be in quotes.

The function called strfind finds the word from the second argument and return accordingly. Here, the second argument should be the inputtext, not a custom word you place there.

And while Kicking the player, ask them to do a delayed kick as since the launch of 0.3x version, kicks/bans are faster due to security related purposes. And most of them uses 0.3x and 0.3z.

Thanks for reminding me about this, recently I had been doing something which requires sort of alignment and what I've been doing was just tapping out the space button.
Aha damn major mistake, Wrote on tablet. Sorry mate and thanks for correcting and you're welcome too.

*Corrected

You should seriously indent some of your examples man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
You should seriously indent some of your examples man.
Haha, Sure next time .

Poor explanation !
Anyway Try to make it more clear and optimized .