[Map] SF Navel base

Hey guys, Chase here with my second map. This one I have decided not to release. I'll be giving it to one server and that is all.

The major part of this mapping was the ATC tower. It was my first time making an interior from scratch that you can see out of. Yes, it is small, but it is only my second map.

Looks very good, Good job man

Good Job

Good Job , nice bro

Well i say Yes and No

Some things are good in this mapping and some thing are bad like the Gates in the back you could better let them stop and make some gates in the water...

also the airfield on the roof .. could better make there a location for the Helicopters and a small building whit a enter point for a interior

5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdarude
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i say Yes and No

Some things are good in this mapping and some thing are bad like the Gates in the back you could better let them stop and make some gates in the water...

also the airfield on the roof .. could better make there a location for the Helicopters and a small building whit a enter point for a interior

5/10
We did all that IG, just so you know (: We added the gates and DD's for the ladders to get places & bunkers and what not.

Good job! Keep it up the nice work!

Bad job, wrong section, learn the rules.

Move to SSes and Vids, please

Very simple I'd say,why not add more objects?