What happened to the Cops and Robbers server Kylesmith's?

One day it was up now its not

Just wanna know if it will be up again anytime soon.

Why don't you ask him instead of creating a thread here? Here's his profile http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=47313

Who are you?

Also, this was the initial thread closure post:

I've decided that the server should finally be put to bed.

It's not an easy decision as it saddens me that it has had to come to this, but the truth of the reality is that you either make it or it don't. I'd at least like to say that we had a great try at it and had some great few months with a constant of 20+ players on.

What you also must remember is that I've been playing SA-MP for 5, coming upto 6 years. There is only a certain amount of time you can repeatedly do something without getting bored.

I thank all of you individually for supporting the server and to those who have played for months upon months building your in-game stats! I'd also like to thank the admins and ex-admins of the server for maintaining the server from hackers, bug abusers etc.

I've invested alot of money into the server, and with seeing no return, I cannot continue to invest further.
A special thanks to the following:

- Stephen_Bras
- Zak.
- Vedzo
- Amarpreet
- Werstfire
- Everdbest
- DieHard
- rockhopper
- KUNAL
- brend
- Sunny
- shel
- Shady297
- Th3UnKnOwN
- Cristiano11
- Djuka445
- RelatiivZ
- Kel.vi.n
- ApexPredator
- JSGamingPro
- itskennedy00
- Lithium
- UJHisper
- tt.car
- Uryu
- Loli
- Ryan_Storm
- bmuk.

The server will close with immediate effect.
If you need to contact me: kyle.smith09@live.com

Take care.

Sorry to hear that really gonna miss it. That server was way better that 90% of the cnr servers we have today. - Coolblocker06

[*]

We have lost a good server today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Who are you?

Also, this was the initial thread closure post:

I've decided that the server should finally be put to bed.

It's not an easy decision as it saddens me that it has had to come to this, but the truth of the reality is that you either make it or it don't. I'd at least like to say that we had a great try at it and had some great few months with a constant of 20+ players on.

What you also must remember is that I've been playing SA-MP for 5, coming upto 6 years. There is only a certain amount of time you can repeatedly do something without getting bored.

I thank all of you individually for supporting the server and to those who have played for months upon months building your in-game stats! I'd also like to thank the admins and ex-admins of the server for maintaining the server from hackers, bug abusers etc.

I've invested alot of money into the server, and with seeing no return, I cannot continue to invest further.
A special thanks to the following:

- Stephen_Bras
- Zak.
- Vedzo
- Amarpreet
- Werstfire
- Everdbest
- DieHard
- rockhopper
- KUNAL
- brend
- Sunny
- shel
- Shady297
- Th3UnKnOwN
- Cristiano11
- Djuka445
- RelatiivZ
- Kel.vi.n
- ApexPredator
- JSGamingPro
- itskennedy00
- Lithium
- UJHisper
- tt.car
- Uryu
- Loli
- Ryan_Storm
- bmuk.

The server will close with immediate effect.
If you need to contact me: kyle.smith09@live.com

Take care.
Why not put server in Hosting-Tab to get more players and ofc you will see the profit .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not put server in Hosting-Tab to get more players and ofc you will see the profit .
yeah y not KyleSmith?

@SPA: Why not try reading the post, he got bored of running it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah y not KyleSmith?
Trialed, tested, failed.

Also at the time of closure, I was unemployed from Jan 25th to March 24th, I couldn't afford to be spending money on stuff I could do without.