Hindi Section - Languages

As on SA-MP, About 40% of people are from South Asia.
They speak basically Hindi language which includes India/Pakistan/Nepal.

And on our forums too there are many users from India/Pakistan.
So I want to request that please add a Hindi section to the languages so that we can contribute in it.

Regards,
Avi Raj.

Quite some people requested new language sections and beta testers clearly noted quite a few times that they're not planning on adding new language sections yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
View Post
Quite some people requested new language sections and beta testers clearly noted quite a few times that they're not planning on adding new language sections yet.
Its not a small number of percentage that is requesting the language.
As i told you, about 40% are considered under it.

So i think we should have a section for our language too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi Raj
View Post
Its not a small number of percentage that is requesting the language.

So i think we should have a section for our language too.
Yeah, there are also quite some amounts of other people as well, requesting those sections. However it's not easy for SA-MP team to pick a trustworthy moderator for it nowadays.

I disagree, old language sub-boards (including hindi) were removed for a reason.

I was the actually the first one to request this, two months ago - I requested a particular mod many times, and had gathered enough backing for the section to be created. I was told that only dugi holds the power to do so. Sadly, what happened was that a little misunderstanding between me and the mod (me being me hating ignorance) that put things off. I now realise that was a mistake.

If possible, I'd really like this to be added. As for the people wanting this to be added, potential moderators, etc, I have all that information, nicely organised in a file.

Lastly, the section was, IIRC, agreed upon to be created as a Hindi/Urdu section because not all Pakistanis speak Hindi.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
View Post
Yeah, there are also quite some amounts of other people as well, requesting those sections. However it's not easy for SA-MP team to pick a trustworthy moderator for it nowadays.
This .

Even i knocked the door of ******, But Negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi Raj
View Post
And about 99% percent of statistics on the Internet are made up. Feel where I'm coming from?

Additionally, each language section needs a capable moderator (who of course understands the language).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
And about 99% percent of statistics on the Internet are made up. Feel where I'm coming from?

Additionally, each language section needs a capable moderator (who of course understands the language).
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post

Very true, but thankfully, (and painstakingly) I've searched and got interested members in for this individually, so I guess that would count! (It's definitely NOT 40%, but it is considerable) The main problem is that, most members of my country, make accounts for an one - off use, not bothering to log in again. Each time I ask them, they have a new account, so it's like that, making it difficult to gather actual statistics. I know it's breaking the rules, but it happens. But we can't deny that a considerable part of SA-MP's actual PLAYING community is made up by Indians or Pakistanis.

PS: You may not even need a moderator, you could just appoint a guy to look over, report any rule breaking to a specific moderator and he'd do the necessary. It comes down to trust, but better than handing over the reins.