SAOnline - Setting a location

I've been working on this project for quite a few time now, even though I have not made very big progresses. Regardless, I can tell you a little of the concept. I wanted to simulate your average GTAOnline environment in San Andreas Multiplayer, featuring co-op missions, races, realistic economy (includes a stock market): to sum up, pretty much everything you can do in GTAOnline with the exception of creating races and deathmatches.

However, I can foresee this becoming such a small server, atleast at the server. Just like other ones, because we'll need to prove ourselves capable of leading this to the right path. So to start, I'd like to base the server in one of the cities above, for now. If we ever get a stable playerbase that does not make the city look empty, we'll fill up another place.

You are the best when it comes to answering this questions, because you're the community. It's been asked lots of times, yes, don't give me that. If you wish to vote, then do it. If you do not wish to vote, do not. Any suggestions are more than warmly welcomed in this thread.

I'd say whole San Andreas, since you're trying to copy GTA Online and GTA Online is based in pretty much both LS and Blaine County

After reading what you have written I can only suggest you that, you should go for the whole San Andreas.

Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback and votings so far.

Well, you need a guaranteed playerbase if you really want the whole of San Andreas, IMO.

So really, chose one of the maps, all will suit what you want, imo.

As I expected, I saw people voting for the entire map. I agree with your opinion, but, as I wrote: "However, I can foresee this becoming such a small server, atleast at the server. Just like other ones, because we'll need to prove ourselves capable of leading this to the right path".

Start small with Los Santos, and expand when you get a stable playerbase.

I'm also interested in helping you in this project, I was going for the same purpose, but I gave up because I don't have that much time. :<

Twizted y u dont tell me about ur projects? Not gonna vote...

I'll go for San Andreas as it is quite fun playing in all the places instead of forcing the players to keep in some single city. Good luck with the project though and I'll definitely going to try this out once it is launched.

Start with Los Santos, dont expand on next city until you have at least 150ppl on server.