What's your windows experience rating?

So, just got my new GPU and it made me wonder what kind of experience ratings people get on windows since you can have some crazy results as a result of the lowest subscore. Mine is below, really need to upgrade to an SSD since it really brings the total score down, anyway fairly sure there isn't a thread like this. But if there is just give me the link to it and you can lock this thread

EDIT: Just re-runned the assessment. Here's the result.

I know, I know...

Though it's in Dutch I guess the important part translates: my computer sucks balls.
In my defence: it's a laptop and I'm too fond of my money to spend it on a decent desktop.

4char

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnkpyf3w9jqjymz/rating.png

my harddrive is dragging the score down :/ but i won't get a SSD...
there will be a big crisis for SSD's in about 7 Jears.
They might be fast, but the contacts where the 1's and 0's goin' in & out wear down from time to time
and this ain't good! i'll be sticking to HDD's 4 ever

http://prntscr.com/3fkczm

Im on Laptop btw

it's not using the nvidia card for testing, just intel

Here's mine. HDD dragging the average down :< It was the 2nd cheapest thing of my system lol Can't complain about it though, I have a lot of fun with it ^_^

Highest score of the thread so far.

Will be upgrading RAM, GPU and maybe SSD sooner or later.

I installed a old GPU and acually decreased graphics proformance, was 4.7 but im too lazy to remove it :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение
Highest score of the thread so far.

I know you edited.... i can do it aswell.

....Hey look, samp decreased wait time to 120sec again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic3cr3am
Посмотреть сообщение

....Hey look, samp decreased wait time to 120sec again.
LOL. Okay man.

120 sex woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic3cr3am
Посмотреть сообщение
Edited?
Ha, that index. MS tried to establish this as general guidance for games and stuff, but it failed hard because its practically unusable as performance rating.
Heres mine:

That maxed 7.9 graphics is a gtx 660 ti. Pretty old. How to consider newer graphic cards? Even 2x660ti SLI is 50% faster, do I get a 12.0 out of 7.9 with that?
HDD is a 3 years old SSD. Fast enough but not close as fast as modern SSDs. PCI-E SSDs or raids can run 5 times faster than the agility 3's 500mb/s.
Overclock CPU and RAM a bit, move the swap off the HDD and Id be at 7.9 in all tests.
So yeah, no need to edit anything, as even older systems can exceed the index ranges. It doesnt tell you anything

Mine is 5.9 :S

3.5 im Epic

~.~ i play crysis @ 9 fps lawl

Intel Core i3 4130

2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz

AMD HD 6850 2GB OCed

HDD 1TB WD Blue