Creating NPCs with RNPC.inc

Most of the time, you can not figure out how to completely control the npcs and they often face discussions like, "which includes should I use, what is better than another .. etc". Just recently, I've tried several different includes and asked for opinions, and many more that others have suggested it includes. So I did my own research, and I just could not figure out how to connect with a npcs it includes. Someone who has experience in this regard, it might be courteous and do a basic explanation of how to use this includes ..?!

Thank you.

edit, here you can see all that regard this .inc

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Rnpc

well you could find alot of filterscripts,which create NPCs ingame,and keep this in mind,the easiest way to get npcs is to use npc_record filterscript,just load it and go ingame,write /record [filename]and do whatever you want the npc to do,when you finish do /finishrecord ,then go to scriptfiles and copy the filename you wrote and paste it at npcmodes/records
then go to pawno and make a new .pwn folder and put this in it:
pawn Код:
#define RECORDING "the filename you saved" //This is the filename of your recording without the extension.
#define RECORDING_TYPE 1 //1 for in vehicle and 2 for on foot.

#include <a_npc>
main(){}
public OnRecordingPlaybackEnd() StartRecordingPlayback(RECORDING_TYPE, RECORDING);

#if RECORDING_TYPE == 1
  public OnNPCEnterVehicle(vehicleid, seatid) StartRecordingPlayback(RECORDING_TYPE, RECORDING);
  public OnNPCExitVehicle() StopRecordingPlayback();
#else
  public OnNPCSpawn() StartRecordingPlayback(RECORDING_TYPE, RECORDING);
#endif
then compile it and save it in npcmodes,and under ongamemodeinit:
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
  ConnectNPC("name of the npc","filename");
  return 1;
}
and OnPlayerSpawn,detect if the player is npc which means if it's the npc you created:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
  if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) //Checks if the player that just spawned is an NPC.
  {
    new npcname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, npcname, sizeof(npcname)); //Getting the NPC's name.
    if(!strcmp(npcname, "npcname", true)) //Checking if the NPC's name is the name of your npc,the one you created
    {
      // this is the npc,do whatever to him,if you want him to drive a car put him in the car.. or do anything you want
    }
    return 1;
  }
  return 1;
}

...why don't read ?! I have write about RNPC include, i know how connect NPCs with a_npc.

well,even if you want RNPC,i am telling you about what is the best to use,and showed you a small tutorial,thats all

You have copied an tutorial that i have already read. In my topic i have write about a full controllable npc..

Meh.

Well i didnt say that i made the tutorial,i just pasted it here to explain for you,btw most if these npc includes dont work,by the way good luck finding one

Quote:
Originally Posted by XK
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i didnt say that i made the tutorial,i just pasted it here to explain for you,btw most if these npc includes dont work,by the way good luck finding one
Thanks anyways for your help..