[FilterScript] [FS] Colored health bar

Colored health bar

It is a simple textdraw that over-lays the health bar. There are two versions: blue and green. It works in increments of ten. So if you have 90 or above health, it is full. 80 or above, it has a chunk missing. I might could add some more colors if requested. Please report any bugs and enjoy.

Green

Pastebin

Blue

Pastebin

Maybe in an update, I will make the armor like this too.

lol nice

Very nice, backwardsman97

You could make it so the colour of the textdraw is defined at the top (assuming it isn't) and then the players can introduce any colour they want themselves (assuming they can compile it).

You could even provide a list of pre-defined colours so they can swap whenever they want =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaYmE
Very nice, backwardsman97
yep, indeed.

Might use it

Glad you like it. I would include something like that, but the background color and the main color, are two different things. So if you just changed them both to the same thing, it wouldn't look right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
You could make it so the colour of the textdraw is defined at the top (assuming it isn't) and then the players can introduce any colour they want themselves (assuming they can compile it).

You could even provide a list of pre-defined colours so they can swap whenever they want =)
He cant.. it is converted from MTa ....

am i right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin
Quote:

He cant.. it is converted from MTa ....

am i right?
No :P

Quote:

I downloaded the blue one, in that you can just search for 0x0000ff33 and change it to anything you want.

better make it, like if health is:
100% and around it - GREEN
75% and around it - YELLOW
50% and around it - ORANGE
25% and below - RED
that would be cool

I like the blue, reminds me of mta :P