Is this possible in a dialog?

Is it even possible to teleport to a house ID displayed in a dialog if the houses are being looped?

pawn Код:
CMD:houses(playerid, params[])
{
    new string[500];
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid))
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Error"White": You are restricted from using commands until you log in.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel] < 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Error"White": You do not have the authority to use this command.");
        return 1;
    }
    if(!AdminDuty[playerid])
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Error"White": You are not on duty as an Administrator (/aduty).");
        return 1;
    }
    for(new i = 1; i < MAX_HOUSES; i++)
    {
        if(HouseInfo[i][hHouseID] == i)
        {
            format(string, sizeof(string), "%sID: %d - Address: %s - Owner: %s\n", string, HouseInfo[i][hHouseID], HouseInfo[i][hAddress], HouseInfo[i][hOwner]);
        }
    }
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HOUSES, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, ""Lightblue"House List", string, "Visit", "Cancel");
    return 1;
}
I need it so when an administrator clicks "Visit", it teleports them to the house they select in the list.
I can sort everything else out just not sure if it's possible, and if it is possible how do I know how many switch cases to make under OnDialogResponse?

I don't think it would work that way, but I would recommend using sscanf to ask the admin for a houseid, so the command would be "/visit [houseid]" because if you have 250+ houses, you wouldn't want to have to search the whole list for the right house. This way, you could assign the house a name, or even an address, so if I wanted to go to "5555 West Los Santos Avenue" I could input the command "/goto 5555" assuming every house has a different house number.

I have a thought on how you could have an infinite number of houses. For example; Set up about 50 house icons on the map with each having an x,y,z marker location. Joe_Mercury comes up and buys a house at x,y,z and that is recorded to your dbase file as x,y,z under the owner's home and which interior should be used.

Now if John_Smith buys the same house at the same location how would Joe_Mercury even know? You end up with houses available for all the players. If the players house x,y,z location is 0.0,0.0,0.0 then they don't own a home.

This eliminates the need to record 250+ houses. The real trick would be avoiding overlap when you teleport them "inside" the home since there are actually very few interiors in the game.

You could do this by using listitem, i've done it with a similar thing before.

This is more than definitely possible, you'll want to catch the "listitem" and use it as the house ID (Or in most cases listitem + 1, depending on wether you have house ID 0 or 1).

You should use sscanf and extract the houseid from inputtext (or strfind)

Thanks guys, was a bad idea listing houses in dialogs cause it only displays 10 at a time ha