Your Plans On This Summer?

Heya!

Can't actually believe, that the time passes so quickly, and the summer will start very soon. So i just wanted to know, what are your plans on this summer? What you gonna do etc. For example, me myself, i have a goal, to pass the last school exams, which will only end up in this june. So finally, the last 12th grade will be finished and bye bye school! After that, i will go to my summerhouse, which is in "Jurmala" and will take a break there. Beach, my homies, girls, music, drinks... ohh hell yeah!

Getting driving license in next month, No plan to go out of my country so, Driving, Pranking, And fun with garls. (Girls)

You will miss school When I passed out, I was like "OMG I HAVE GROWN UP!!@!" and then a few years later, I was "Damn it, school was so much fun, this sucks", and I haven't even completed 1/4th of my life.

I am surely going to get a lot of coffee, code a lot, earn a LOT, spend it on ME, and not waste my times on socializing with the other sex, because that shit rebounded on me, like H.E.L.L. Never again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajatPawar
View Post
You will miss school When I passed out, I was like "OMG I HAVE GROWN UP!!@!" and then a few years later, I was "Damn it, school was so much fun, this sucks", and I haven't even completed 1/4th of my life.

I am surely going to get a lot of coffee, code a lot, earn a LOT, spend it on ME, and not waste my times on socializing with the other sex, because that shit rebounded on me, like H.E.L.L. Never again!
I will only miss my old classmates, we used to have so much fun together back then.. and now everyone, will have their own busy life. But we'll try all to meet each other very often as possible tho.

Being on PC 24/7

Smash my PC into pieces and feel the real life!

Wait for the Steam summer sale.

[Image: photo.jpg]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Wait for the Steam summer sale.

[Image: photo.jpg]
MADE MY DAY..
Well after finishing exams for graduation(i will miss surely school , best years of our lives...!) i am going on "[b]bon voyage[b] to islands of Greece with my girlfriend

New PC,going back to latvia for around 2-3 weeks to fuck everything up..meet old friends and shizz..party and then come back to UK and PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY

I'd be playing Watch Dogs, or GTA V if it is released to PC.