[FilterScript] Jueix's Dynamic Features (House System, Business, Vehicles)

Introduction
Hello guys, Lately I have been away from sa-mp and scripting but I have decided to come back. I am not creating gamemodes anymore I'm only going to be creating sa-mp filterscripts and maps. I decided to create a filterscript which is this one, Its not 100 percent done yet but a lot of people wanted my furniture system from this link so I decided to release it with the house system only for now. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=346371
The system
The system is going to contain a house system, a business system, a bank and ATM system, a faction system, a building creating system and a lot more which will work together in one big filterscript, You will be able to enable and disable each system in game with a command.

The house system
The house system isn't even nearly complete yet, The idea's I have and the person I have working with me on this system don't even make it near complete. We are going to try make this house system the uniquest and most used in the sa-mp community. We are aiming at allowing players to customize and make houses 100 percent from starch and allowing them to change material colours of each object they have and a lot more. This Is just the first part and more of the dynamic systems will come.

Player Commands for the house system:
/house [buy][sell][lock]
/furniture
/door
/househelp
Admin Commands / Rcon Commands.
/createhouse [price]
/housefinish (house with a door only / virtual world 0 setup)
/gethouseid (get's the id of the house you are closests to)
/removehouse [id]
/enablehousesystem (makes it so the house system is enabled / disabled E.G houses show up and you can buy them if enabled if disabled the houses won't show up and you won't see icons. It's enabled by default)
/enablerealview (enables the map which is in the video below, Allows players to have houses that are seeable onto los santos with doors etc, Enabled by deafault. When it's disabled the map goes back to normal San andreas / your map of los santos)
/jhelp (displays all commands for this system)
preview of the house system:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XbdC6ScuQ[/ame]

Note more systems will be added soon with compatibility with the current one's in this script, Next system Business System Planned Release may the 18th 2014. House system not fully completed Planned completion date: may the 10th 2014

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?jkhp93e2mmkkj4b

Bugs
If you find a bug please report it here on this forum post and I will fix them as soon as I can, Current bug is that the door's won't load on server restart. Here's a list of current bugs that have been found and will be fixed on next update.
  • Doors don't load on restart
  • House doesn't change textdraw when sold
  • houses don't delete with /removehouse (forgot to add it in)

Tutorial adding more furniture to furniture menu

Go to scriptfiles and go to furnlist, it should look something like this
Code:
1723 180.0 180.0 -180.0 
1704 180.0 180.0 -180.0 
1705 180.0 180.0 -180.0 
1708 180.0 180.0 -180.0 
From there go to the bottom and add a furniture ID you want and press enter then save and go into game and it will be added.

Look very nice, why you write in the title "Business, Vehicles"?

Nice work only if SA-MP allows you to walk inside any house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
View Post
you arigh't!

Quote:
View Post
That's what I'ma be mapping and adding every update more houses to be enterable like the ones at the moment around idlewood and Jefferson in los santos.

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaiDeN
View Post
you arigh't!
Because in the next updates it will contain dynamic business system and vehicles which will work with each other, It will be a big ass script of dynamic features which you can enable and disable in the game.

I love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jueix
View Post
That's what I'ma be mapping and adding every update more houses to be enterable like the ones at the moment around idlewood and Jefferson in los santos.

Because in the next updates it will contain dynamic business system and vehicles which will work with each other, It will be a big ass script of dynamic features which you can enable and disable in the game.
Good luck with the update

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaiDeN
View Post
Good luck with the update
Thanks

This is a really messy filterscript to be honest especially this enum "JHouseInfo" it has so many entries that you could have just indexed with an array. For anyone who decides to use this FS I would take caution there is likely a lot of bugs given the poor design.

I agree with Pottus, so many entries that you could have just indexed it with an array, Yes the script is cool but the code isn't, Anyways if you're planning to update it asap I think this could have saved your time when you used array.

For example

pawn Code:
new Object0[ MAX_HOUSES ];
new Object1[ MAX_HOUSES ];
// and so on.
Instead of

pawn Code:
new Object[ MAX_HOUSES ][ 30 ];
pawn Code:
enum JHouseInfo
{
    Object1ID,
    Float:Object1X,
    Float:Object1Y,
    Float:Object1Z,
    Float:Object1RX,
    Float:Object1RY,
    Float:Object1RZ,
    Object1INT,
    Object1VW
    // and so on.
}
new jHinfo [ MAX_HOUSES][ JHouseInfo ];
Instead of

pawn Code:
enum JHouseInfo
{
    ObjectID[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectX[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectY[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectZ[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectRX[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectRY[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectRZ[ 60 ],
    ObjectINT[ 60 ],
    ObjectVW[ 60]
    // and so on.
}
It looks shorter isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_
View Post
I agree with Pottus, so many entries that you could have just indexed it with an array, Yes the script is cool but the code isn\'t, Anyways if you\'re planning to update it asap I think this could have saved your time when you used array.

For example

pawn Code:
new Object0[ MAX_HOUSES ];
new Object1[ MAX_HOUSES ];
// and so on.

Instead of

pawn Code:
new Object[ MAX_HOUSES ][ 30 ];
pawn Code:
enum JHouseInfo
{
    Object1ID,
    Float:Object1X,
    Float:Object1Y,
    Float:Object1Z,
    Float:Object1RX,
    Float:Object1RY,
    Float:Object1RZ,
    Object1INT,
    Object1VW
    // and so on.
}

Instead of

pawn Code:
enum JHouseInfo
{
    ObjectID[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectX[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectY[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectZ[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectRX[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectRY[ 60 ],
    Float:ObjectRZ[ 60 ],
    ObjectINT[ 60 ],
    ObjectVW[ 60]
    // and so on.
}

It looks shorter isn\'t it?
Ye I will change it to that in next update.

enum\'s does not really effect anything not everyone is a smart ass scripter however, making all them interiored houses will be very hard to map if you know alot about 3DS Max you can just simply edit the houses and make a interior for each one etc, even the big building\'s your work is perfect so don\'t stop the project.

Also depending if the SA-MP.IMG can handle that many edits.

To Delete the map type /enablerealview then when server restarts leave the server and restart it manually and all the map will be the old one, Or go into Script files, Jueix, ServerInfo and open serverinfo.ini and go down to enablerealview or somert and change the 1 to 0 and restart the server.

It\'s for the people that keep asking in PM\'s. Do the same to change it back.

the best system for ever

Help my please.I get this error:

[21:08:37] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (0x26105) does not match plugin version (0x27002) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

I downlaod new streamer and i install it then compile filescript error gone but then i go to the server login with rcon,do /createhouse 1 select virtual world interior 0 and nothing happen i cant create house (

A bit cool

Woow amazing house system

MySQL?

Nice work . +Rep

Waiting for bug fix Doors don\'t load on restart maybe someone can tell my how to fix it i tired of waiting for the other jueix\'s update.